E-mail contact Prompts when selecting TO:

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Stan123456

How do I delete unwanted suggestions when selecting the To in for an e-mail when I'm selecting the address to send it to?

R

Russ Valentine

Post is too vague. Are you typing in the To: field or selecting the To: button? If the former, do what Gordon suggests. If the latter, you'd have to remove the electronic address from the Contact Record you are displaying in the address book view.Russ Valentine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Victor_50 Outlook 2013 Custom Contact Form starts with "E-mail 2" Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
M Mail merge to single contacts + contact groups? Using Outlook 4
C How to avoid sending mail to the wrong contact person New Slipstick.com Articles 1
C in outlook 2007-Contact Group-One name have 3 mail id-its possible? Using Outlook 3
iwshim mail merge and add the contact picture outlook 2013 Using Outlook 3
M mail merging contacts and contact groups. can code achieve this? Using Outlook 11
A "New E-mail" with BCM Contact in adress line BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
F Outlook 2010 contact e-mail Display as: does not show contact name Using Outlook 2
H Importing Windows Live Mail Contact into Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 0
S Mail Contact Exchange Server Administration 1
J Mail merge, labels, contact lists, address block Using Outlook 2
M Business Contact Manager 2010 - Running With Custom Mail Profile Using Outlook 2
D Cannot open your default e-mail folders. The server is not available. Contact your adminstrator if t Using Outlook 3
P Contact name in SENT mail -- Live Mail with Windows 7 computer Using Outlook 2
S Recover contact/Mail Exchange 2010 Exchange Server Administration 5
C Linking e-mail messages to Business Contact Manager records does not save the attachments in the ema Using Outlook 1
J Added Exch 2010 to 2003 envir. Mail to ext contact get "Body type not supported by Remote Host" Exchange Server Administration 4
M Not receiving an error code, JUST not receiving mail since I had a temp contact spam from Windows live. I had changed my password and I'm not getting Using Outlook 1
B How do you change the e-mail that you send from in Business Contact Manager? Using Outlook 5
N Outlook crashes everytime I try to enter an e-mail address for a contact Using Outlook 2
O Outlook 2007 mail Address book showing too many contact fields per name.... Using Outlook 5
D Rule problem with contact group and incoming mail Using Outlook 1
D How can I automatically send e-mail to both of one contact's e-mail accounts? Using Outlook 1
H Cannot open your default e-mail folders. The server is not available. Contact your administrator if Using Outlook 6
M Setting up Mail Groups based on Contact Categories Using Outlook 6
T How to move/change/delete an existing mail contact into a mail user Exchange Server Administration 4
J Quickly Add E-mail to Contact Group? Using Outlook 1
M Transferring contact folders from Outlook Express to Outlook 2010 or Windows Live Mail Using Outlook 4
H can i automatically create new contact from specifc incoming mail BCM (Business Contact Manager) 2
A E-Mail Merge to All E-Mail Addresses on One BCM Contact BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
D Re: Can contact info be transferred to Word document as in E-mail BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
R One Click business contact record creation - From an E Mail? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
ThinkToday Calculate reply time of outlook mail Using Outlook 1
B Outlook 2010 Opening Mail Attachment Using Outlook 2
e_a_g_l_e_p_i Is it possible it set the fonts used to read incoming mail Using Outlook 11
D Mail in Sent Items Gone Using Outlook 13
M Managing Gmail "All Mail" sync issues with IMAP Using Outlook 1
GregS Outlook 2016 Sent Mail absent from Sent Mail or Sent Items Folders Using Outlook 8
GregS Why is Outlook 2016 mail in Outlook.com? Using Outlook 1
S Outlook not receiving mail Using Outlook 2
Commodore Outlook (2013) issues with icloud.com mail Using Outlook 0
GregS Outlook 2016 iPhone won't download Outlook 2016 Mail. Using Outlook 0
A Arthur needs help with 2007 Outlook e-mail Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 3
oliv- How to distinguish whether mail is incoming or outgoing? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
W Receiving mail for account that has been deleted Using Outlook 2
H In outlook 365 POP mail Inbox, email takes a long time or never arrives. Using Outlook 1
Z Add text to auto-forwarded e-mail Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
K HOW TO FIX AOL MAIL ISSUES? Using Outlook 0
O How to prevent CC from showing when creating a new mail? Using Outlook 1
I Junk Mail and PersonMetadata Using Outlook 2