outlook contacts will not sync to blackberry 9630

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tommy two step

blackberry upgrade resulted in blocking outlook contacts sync to blackberry 9630. contacts show (not installed), how do i install contacts?? member - This is a public forum so never post private information such as email or phone numbers!

Ideas:

Programs you are having problems with Error messages Recent changes you made to your computer What you have already tried to fix the problem

Karl Timmermans

Outlook version
Outlook 2013 32 bit
Email Account
POP3

Not an Outlook issue - should check/post on Blackberry support forum for 9630

BlackBerry® Tour™ 9630
http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-Tour-9630/bd-p/9630

Two posts from the above to help you get started:

Contacts won't sync since OS upgrade
http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-Tour-9630/Contacts-won-t-sync-since-OS-upgrade/td-p/612043

Outlook 2003 BB Tour can not sync with outlook No Profiles are showing at Outlook user profile
http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-Tour-9630/Outlook-2003-BB-Tour-can-not-sync-with-outlook-No-Profiles-are/td-p/380235

"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J can't sync outlook calendar contacts with iphone ipad Using Outlook 4
G Outlook 2016 sync contacts directly between phone and computer using outlook 2016 Using Outlook 0
B How to sync Outlook, iphone and Google calendars and contacts? Using Outlook 4
GregS No contacts sync from Outlook 2016 to Windows Phone Using Outlook 0
GregS Sync contacts Outlook.com to "MS People" mobile Using Outlook 1
V Sync Outlook contacts with iPhone Using Outlook 4
C Is it possible to have contacts sync real-time between Outlook and iCloud? Using Outlook 1
M Is Outlook Connecter Mandatory to Sync Contacts/Calender? Using Outlook 3
V Sync Outlook contacts/calendar on two computers using iCloud Using Outlook 2
B Using hosted exchange to sync outlook 2010 calendars and contacts to BB Z10 Using Outlook 4
D why do exchange contacts not sync properly from outlook 2011 to outlook 2010 Exchange Server Administration 2
V Sync calendar and contacts using Outlook.com and any LiveID Using Outlook 8
V Sync Outlook contacts and calendar to Android phone Using Outlook 3
C Outlook contacts sync to windows phone I'm confused Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 3
W Unable to sync Outlook contacts and calendar since upgrading from Outlook 2007 to Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 1
M iPad does not Sync with Microsoft Outlook 2010 Contacts, Calendar, Etc. Using Outlook 2
O My contacts are on Hotmail not Outlook so unable to sync! Using Outlook 2
S How can I sync Outlook contacts to my Windows Phone 7? Using Outlook 1
C Sync Outlook calendar & contacts with a DroidX phone Using Outlook 1
B MobileMe sync does mail and address book, but, does not move contacts from Outlook to MobileMe Using Outlook 1
B Outlook with BCM 2010 and Windows Mobile will not sync contacts separately Using Outlook 1
C How to Sync Outlook Email Folders, Contacts, Calendars, Notes and Tasks Across Multiple Windows 7 Computers Using Outlook 1
S i need to get outlook to remove duplicate entries of contacts etc, and on htc sync to not duplicate Using Outlook 2
S Can you actually sync Outlook contacts & calendar with iPhone? Using Outlook 1
P Outlook 2010 and MobileMe - Will Not Sync Calendars and Contacts Using Outlook 2
R Outlook Social Connector - contacts "sync" possible? Using Outlook 4
W Outlook 2003 sync to ipad...shared contacts/calendar? Using Outlook 1
J How can I keep Outlook contacts in sync with Windows 7 contacts? Using Outlook 3
A Sync phone contacts into Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 7
T Is there an option in Outlook Contacts to be able to delete duplicate contacts when they have sync up with your phone and have duplicated each contact Using Outlook 1
B Unable to sync BB Curve 8530 to MS Outlook 2010 Contacts & Calendar Using Outlook 3
E I need to Sync my Live contacts and Live Calendar (using outlook 2007) with iPhone 3GS Using Outlook 21
H Want to use Outlook Connector to sync calendar and contacts but NOT the mails Using Outlook 2
S Can Outlook 03 or 07 BCM sync BCM contacts into Contacts folder? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
L Outlook 2016 Contacts missing in Outlook 365 Using Outlook 1
J Outlook 2013 Change color of text in data fields of contacts in Outlook 2013? Using Outlook 3
O Synchronising contacts Outlook 365 with Google v.v. Using Outlook 4
M PST import from Outlook 2007 to 2010 - Address Book contacts all in 1 group Using Outlook 3
T Outlook Contacts ... Changing Font Size, Style, Bold, etc. Using Outlook 2
L How do you turn off Outlook contacts "hints" popup Using Outlook 2
W Migrating Outlook 365 Contacts & Calendar Using Outlook 2
K Outlook.com is not showing, or finding via search, all my Contacts (People) Using Outlook 0
A Add to Outlook Contacts from email - default view Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
R How to delete Facebook Contacts folder in Outlook 365 Using Outlook 7
C Import Outlook 2016 contacts into to: field Using Outlook 1
S Outlook.com birthdays show up 1 day late on iPhone contacts list Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 29
S Outlook.com cannot edit some contacts Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 5
S Missing Outlook calendar and contacts Using Outlook 0
T Have Outlook 2016 suggest email address auto complete entries directly from the user's contacts list Using Outlook 10
T Have Outlook 2016 suggest email address auto complete entries directly from the user's contacts list Using Outlook 0