How to transfer Contacts and Calender from Office XP on Old PC to New PC runing Office 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Simon J Friend

Hello Folks here again looking for some good advice.. XP Ro Old PC New one is Windows 7 Pro.. how does one get these files over? Plus one use a New Data File or an Exisiting one?

Thanks

SJF2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
O How do I transfer my contacts, calender and tasks from my default outlook .pst file to a windows liv Using Outlook 9
L Transfer Contacts from old computer to address book in new computer Using Outlook 1
F Contacts List Transfer Using Outlook 1
C Transfer of Contacts to Blackberry Using Outlook 2
C How do I transfer Outlook Express files (contacts, inbox, etc) to Outlook (Office 2010)? Using Outlook 2
O would like to transfer all contacts/emails from Outlook Express from old computer to Outlook on new computer. Using Outlook 1
K Outlook Web Access transfer contacts to Computer Using Outlook 1
G I am trying to transfer/merge my Outlook Express contacts to my new Microsoft Office Home and Student 2010 Outlook. Using Outlook 1
G How to transfer email contacts to another computer Using Outlook 7
I How do I transfer my Global Contacts from my network profile to another profile? Using Outlook 3
D Transfer Contacts and Calendar from Outlook 2003 to 2010 Using Outlook 1
M Transfer my contacts from Outlook 2007 to Outlook 2010? Using Outlook 1
L How to transfer Contacts and Notes folders from Outlook 2007 on a Windows Vista Computer to Outlook Using Outlook 9
T Contacts transfer problems Using Outlook 2
S Transfer of Microsoft Outlook 2003 Contacts to Microsoft Outlook Professional 2010 Using Outlook 1
C I need to transfer contacts files from Outlook 2003 with Windows XP Pro to a new laptop using Outlook 2007. Thanks for any help. Using Outlook 1
K transfer iphone contacts to microsoft outlook on computer Using Outlook 4
M Transfer To New Computer - Lost Some Outlook Functionality Using Outlook 0
C Transfer Outlook TextBox Text Into Email Body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
R can I transfer outlook data from old pc by using .ost file instead of the .pst Using Outlook 5
V Outlook 2013 - transfer autocomplete data Using Outlook 4
Diane Poremsky Transfer POP3 Mail on an iPhone to Outlook New Slipstick.com Articles 7
P Macros in Word 2003 - how to transfer to another Word 2003? Using Outlook 1
E Some Calendars Not Visible After Transfer Using Outlook 2
A Creating rule to create week folder and transfer mail using alert Using Outlook 3
M HELP--Extract Data from 2003 outlook transfer to excel spreadsheet Using Outlook 1
S Anyone know how to transfer Outlook Express "Identities" to Outlook 2010 ... Using Outlook 1
D Unable to transfer rules from one Outlook computer to another Using Outlook 5
I Is there a way to transfer Windows Address Book files to Outlook? (Contact information FROM Windows Address Book TO Outlook?) Using Outlook 1
L Transfer Contact Info? Using Outlook 2
Z Transfer my custom mail folders to new computer Using Outlook 1
B Can I transfer (copy) my emails onto a CD or DVD? Using Outlook 4
F address book and mails did not transfer when migrated from one computer to another Using Outlook 4
J I used a Belkin Easy Transfer kit to transfer files from an old XP based laptop to a new Windows 7 l Using Outlook 3
C Installing Outlook 2003 on a new Windows 7 Desktop and transferring data via Easy Transfer Using Outlook 3
A Would like to transfer my outlook 2003 contacta and address book to windows live and retain them in outlook as well Using Outlook 2
M Transfer Outlook 2007 PST file to new computer running Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 2
N How do I transfer my address book and folders I currently have in Outlook from my old computer to my new computer? Using Outlook 1
T Transfer email folders from old pc to new pc Using Outlook 3
S Transfer email group to another computer Using Outlook 13
V How to transfer email in personal folders to another persons computer Using Outlook 9
L transfer data from Outlook 2007 to Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 1
P Outlook Connector Contact Pictures do not transfer Using Outlook 2
A how to transfer outlook 2010 files from 64-bit to 32-bit - easy transfer doesn't work Using Outlook 1
B Save account and personal settings, and blocked and safe senders for transfer to a new computer or after reinstall Using Outlook 1
N Transfer Outlook 2007 data file to Outlook 2010. Using Outlook 1
E Transfer calendar from a .pst to a user's active exchange account? Using Outlook 7
J Problems during Outlook 2010 Transfer to new PC Using Outlook 5
T Exchange 2007 to 2010 transition, SSL transfer question/problem. Exchange Server Administration 3
P Transfer several pst files from Outlook 2002 to Outlook 2007 Using Outlook 2