Syncing Outlook 2010 with iphone 4 - getting duplicate entries on phone

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jeanie P

I had been using Outlook 2003 with no problems on my iphone 4. I upgraded to Outlook 2010 last night and now when I sync, it duplicates all items on my iphone and isn't putting items that were orginally scheduled on my phone into my outlook calendar.

I need this to be fixed since I use it for business to schedule appointments while on the go.

Please help

Karl Timmermans

Outlook version
Outlook 2013 32 bit
Email Account
POP3
Outlook plays no part in the sync process. Anything that occurs is the result of the sync software in use which uses Outlook data files. First thing that you should ensure is that whatever sync software is being used has been updated to work with O'2010.

For Iphone/iTunes/Sync related issues see:

Apple support forums:

http://discussions.apple.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Outlook 2010 contacts syncing intermittently via Outlook Connector Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 2
B Syncing Outlook 2010 between two computers Using Outlook 1
T Syncing OWA 2010 to Outlook 2007 Exchange Server Administration 15
J Windows Live Mail Not Syncing With GoDaddy IMAP Email Account, Will Outlook 2010 Be Any Better? Using Outlook 0
K New Outlook 2010, Windows 7 syncing with Yahoo.pop.mail. Using Outlook 2
E Syncing Sharepoint files as attachments in Outlook 2010. Using Outlook 1
R Syncing Outlook 2010 calendar with Mobileme Using Outlook 1
C Errors syncing Outlook 2010 32bit with Hotmail - can not receive mail Using Outlook 4
P Outlook 2010 stops syncing with Exchange server, on restart all mailbox changes are lost Using Outlook 1
F Outlook 2010 calendar and Iphone stopped syncing data back and forth Using Outlook 2
L Outlook 2010 and Hotmail not syncing on deletions Using Outlook 2
C Palm Centro doesn't recognize Outlook 2010 when syncing for the first time Using Outlook 1
L outlook 2010 with business contact manager not syncing business contacts with Windows Mobile 5 Using Outlook 4
R Blackberry Desktop Software v6.0 supports syncing with 32-bit mode of Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 2
D Syncing Mobileme contacts and calendars to Outlook 2010 - receive error code Using Outlook 4
H Syncing Outlook 2010 Calendar With Office Live (Or other Online Calendar) Using Outlook 1
K syncing Outlook 2010 with my WM smartphone w/6.5 installed Using Outlook 4
K Problems syncing with Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 3
K Error syncing Hotmail with Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 11
L Syncing Blackberry with Outlook 2010. Using Outlook 6
P Outlook tasks not syncing with iCloud Using Outlook 2
F My hotmail calendar is not syncing with my outlook but my email is Using Outlook 3
T Outlook 2010 Advice on syncing OL2010 Calendar and Outlook app Using Outlook 0
M Quicken One Step Update Bill Reminders Not Syncing to Outlook Using Outlook 1
C Syncing on outlook.com Using Outlook 4
J Syncing notes between Outlook 2016/Exchange and Outlook for Android Using Outlook 2
S Problems syncing emails with webmail after changing to Outlook 2016 Using Outlook 1
H Syncing Outlook notes with ios Using Outlook 3
S Outlook User defined date field (UDF) not syncing Using Outlook 2
Diane Poremsky iCloud and Outlook Problems: Syncing Calendar New Slipstick.com Articles 0
Diane Poremsky Issues Syncing Outlook and iCloud Contacts New Slipstick.com Articles 0
Diane Poremsky Syncing Outlook with an Android smartphone New Slipstick.com Articles 0
R Outlook 2016 not syncing all folders Using Outlook 1
M Outlook 2016 - Mail Not Syncing With iPhone Outlook App Using Outlook 1
B Syncing Office 365 folders to match Outlook 2013 Using Outlook 3
J Outlook 2013 Syncing contacts with Android phone - Outlook.com vs Outlook apps Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 4
K Outlook 2007 IMAP account stops syncing new messages Using Outlook 0
K Outlook 2013 Outlook 2013 no longer syncing 1 of 5 IMAP accounts Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 0
G Outlook 2013 not syncing changes to outlook.com account calendar? Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 8
I Outlook Contacts and Calenders not syncing between PC, IPhone, and Windows 8.1 tablet Using Outlook 3
Commodore Syncing Outlook 2013 and Windows phone Using Outlook 8
Ascar_CT Adding contacts on Android phone and then syncing them to Outlook Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 4
B Outlook.com calendar no longer syncing with Blackberry Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 5
T Syncing iPhone w/Outlook Using Outlook 1
VCC Icloud/Outlook Syncing Issues Using Outlook 1
Marcy Outlook and SharePoint 2013 - Syncing Contacts Using Outlook 2
A outlook 2013 not syncing Using Outlook 1
V Outlook not syncing with iCloud Using Outlook 5
A How are you handling Outlook.com category issue and syncing Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 2
P syncing outlook calendars Using Outlook 12