Where is my Outlook Calendar

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Benny S

I have been using an Outlook calendar, I believe ... the date file is a .ics A few weeks ago I had a major problem with computer. It went in for an overhaul. It was an operating system problem ... Windows 7 was installed replacing Vista.

I have been trying for some 10+ hours to find the calendar I used previously. Where is Outlook? Didn't it come with the Microsoft Office Home and Student 2007 software? If so, then why can't I find it on that CD?

So, How do I get the Outlook calendar up and running with a shortcut on my desktop?

R

Russ Valentine

Office Home and Student does not include Outlook. Moreover, Outlook does not use an ICS file for its calendar. Unless you are running against Exchange server, all Outlook data resides in a single file with a PST extention.Russ Valentine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G Share calendar between two Outlook 2010 OR 2007 without exchange where both users can make appointme Using Outlook 1
D In Outlook 2010, I am trying to change the color in the above each date in the monthly calendar to a color where the date number becomes visible Using Outlook 1
J OUTLOOK 2016 FILE STORAGE WHERE COMMAND Using Outlook 12
C Long List Of Outlook 2016/Outlook.com Bugs // Where To Report? Using Outlook 10
N Wishlist Opening Outlook where we left off Outlook Wishlist 0
tswatek Issue with where Outlook saves new contacts Using Outlook 3
snissen Where is "Edit Message" in Outlook 2016? Using Outlook 2
Mark Foley Where are Outlook categories save for IMAP? Using Outlook 12
H Where to post code in Outlook Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
R Outlook 2013 People Pane - Where is the "Add" button for social networks? Using Outlook 4
O Outlook 2013 contacts - Where to find "Display as"-field Using Outlook 2
C Outlook 2007 Contact Card opens in margin of screen where I can't see it Using Outlook 3
B Can't locate in Outlook custom form where is message from Using Outlook 4
Rupert Dragwater Where to find folders in Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 4
M Add Columns to Outlook 2010 Window Where You Pick Contacts Using Outlook 1
C Where's my Outlook 2010 mail? Using Outlook 7
A Where are outlook email rules Really stored? Using Outlook 6
A button in Outlook 2007 that connected you to the web, where is it? Using Outlook 2
L Overnight my outlook disappeared from desktop, replaced by outlook express icon. Where is it, how do I get it back? Been using Outlook 2007 for mont Using Outlook 1
R where did the 'send picture from the Internet' go in Outlook 2007? Using Outlook 1
G Where does Microsoft Outlook 2010 save my information and configurations? Using Outlook 1
K Microsoft Outlook - How do you get your incoming mail off the browser and in your inbox faster? Where is the send and receive setting Using Outlook 1
G Outlook 2010 is doing something to my Inbox messages without me acting on them. How do I fix this? Where are the messages?__ Using Outlook 2
M Where is personal data stored for use in Outlook 2007 (Vista) Using Outlook 1
A What is the filename where outlook stores email account details? Using Outlook 1
C Where does the sent mail in outlook 2010 go to? Using Outlook 1
E Outlook 2010: Where is 'all messages' view Using Outlook 2
A Where are the Step by Step Microsoft outlook 2010 practice files? Using Outlook 3
L Outlook 2003 vc 2007 - where has Send and File gone? Using Outlook 1
K Sent emails that were bounced back are missing, no where in outlook. Using Outlook 2
T In Outlook 2003 and 2007 you had Categories for contacts. Where is it in Outlook 2010? Using Outlook 3
J Where are my Outlook messages? Using Outlook 1
L how to view the third column in outlook after the inbox column.. I is not showing up anymore... the one where you can view your actual email Using Outlook 1
R keep a permenant copy of mail in server when configured outlook any where Exchange Server Administration 1
J How can I create a rule in Outlook 2010 so that all mail where the sender's name (not email id but name) has a certain word in it? Using Outlook 1
J How or where is the option in Outlook 2007 to allow me to respond to my emails that I am on vacation and out of the office? Using Outlook 2
B getting outlook to accept a profile name,or where do I go to get the info its asking for...HOW TO SET UP OUTLOOK... PLEASE Using Outlook 1
L Changing where Outlook 2010 automatically saves email attachments Using Outlook 1
Y Scanpst.exe Where can I download this file it is missing and I cannot access Outlook Using Outlook 5
B Add new email account to Outlook 2003. Not showing up on Sidebar where other mail accounts are list Using Outlook 6
D Where does Outlook store signatures? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 9
A COM add-in causes Outlook 2007 to periodically crash where it did not in Outlook 2003 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
H Where does Outlook 2007 save the default reminder settings? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
J Outlook 2016 After a search in all mailboxes, where is each message that was found? Using Outlook 6
M Where is the setting to *turn off* open calendar in a new window? Using Outlook 3
S Views ans Where Settings AreSavd Using Outlook 4
F Move mails from Deleted Items folder back to its original folder where the mails got deleted Using Outlook 0
Horsepower Where did Evenote come from? Using Outlook 6
C Where are BCM User Customizations located? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 9
T Where did my categorized emails go? Using Outlook 1