Mail merge, labels, contact lists, address block

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jackiemw

Remember - This is a public forum so never post private information such as email or phone numbers!

Ideas:

Programs you are having problems with Error messages Recent changes you made to your computer What you have already tried to fix the problem I a trying to do a labels mail merge using a Contact list. When I have added the Address Block to the first label and then click Update Labels, the Address Block only replicates in the top row of labels. (The Next Record field appears in all the labels.) I have tried doing the field individually, using Insert Merge Field, rather than adding the Address Block but it makes no difference.

S

Savan H

Hello jackiemw,

1. Are you referring to Windows mail or any other web mail client?

2. Since when are you facing this issue?

If you are talking about any web mail, do let us know the email client.

Do give us more information on the issue so that it will be helpful for us to understand the issue better and work on the same.

Regards,

Savan – Microsoft Support.

J

jackiemw

I am working in Word 2007, Windows Home Premium, Outlook contact list. I haven't used the mail merge before on this computer but I have followed the instructions very carefully and have tried different ways, ie starting from Outlook as well as starting in Windows.

Status
Not open for further replies.