want to change the calendar format so that it goes from left to right Sunday - Saturday instead of monday - sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

blstahl

want to change the calendar format so that it goes from left to right Sunday - Saturday instead of monday - sunday

using 2003 microsoft outlook

B

blstahl

can someone please answer my ?

when i view the calendar on the screen it starts the week off with monday and ends on sunday, but i need it to look like a normal calendar and start on sunday and end on saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P How can I change my calendar view back Using Outlook 3
K Other Shared Calendar on Outlook cannot change items Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 7
L Change the displayed fields in calendar view Using Outlook 1
P Change the Outlook.com "from" address for calendar event invites Using Outlook 9
J How to change my default calendar...? Using Outlook 1
A Change calendar permissions in Outlook 2007 Using Outlook 9
O Exchange + pst: Can I change the default Outlook calendar/tasks/account? Exchange Server Administration 2
G how to change default calendar view to show this week and future weeks? Using Outlook 1
K Calendar Appointments after a change of Domain Controller Exchange Server Administration 0
J Can not change own calendar appointments Using Outlook 3
R Change color of single entry on calendar series Using Outlook 1
K Mailbox Calendar Events Randomly Change - Exch2007 Exchange Server Administration 2
E Calendar: I want to change the time slots for meeting to 1 hour. Presently set to 1/2 hour. how do I Using Outlook 2
D Printing calendar - Change color of meeting time Using Outlook 1
S 2010 Calendar How to change the Current month and next month in header bar Using Outlook 1
M 2007 Outlook Calendar - Inability to change one appointment label/category in a series Using Outlook 1
E Change color on tasks in outlook 2010 calendar Using Outlook 2
H Change Default Outlook Calendar Using Outlook 3
A Can I change the link to a public published Outlook Calendar? Using Outlook 3
R How to change the Default path of \owa\calendar Exchange Server Administration 1
L How to change the Outlook default Calendar Using Outlook 3
G How do I change the name of a calendar in Outlook 2010? Using Outlook 1
A Can other invited users add/change appointments to a published outlook calendar? Using Outlook 1
J Calendar in Outlook 2010 - Can I change appearance? Using Outlook 2
B Is there a way to grey out or change color of dismissed/completed calendar items/Outlook 2003? Using Outlook 3
E How do I deal with my attorneys switching judges, causing their future calendar appointments to change? Exchange Server Administration 8
R Multiple Calendars - Change primary Calendar Using Outlook 5
D Can I change the number of weeks shown in Calendar Month View? Using Outlook 3
R Can't change calendar reminder default from 15 minutes on Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 14
M how to change outlook calendar time display Using Outlook 5
M How to precisely change calendar size? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
e_a_g_l_e_p_i Outlook 2010 How can I change the font size on right side appointment pane Using Outlook 8
diver864 vba for a rule to automatically accept meeting requests with 'vacation' in subject, change to all-day event, change to free, don't send reply Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
B Change Font and Font size using VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 9
D Change senders title Using Outlook 1
W Recurrence: delete older occurrences / change earliest start time Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
E Change sending account depending on Subjectline Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
J Outlook 2013 Change color of text in data fields of contacts in Outlook 2013? Using Outlook 3
B Change row background color of selected item Using Outlook 1
PGSystemTester VBA To Change AppointmentItem.BusyStatus From MeetingItem Before Send Using Outlook 0
B Change from Address Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
X If you change expiration date of repeated task it dupplicates Using Outlook 1
E How to display "Change Folder" in Change Default Email Delivery Location in Exchange Outlook 2016 Using Outlook 1
B See "Change View" Drop Down as a List? Using Outlook 1
V Change start time based on message duration Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
R Folder pane width change Using Outlook 59
S Change VBA script to send HTML email instead of text Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
S Outlook 2010 unable to change default font Using Outlook 7
A Edit subject - and change conversationTopic - using VBA and redemption Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
T Change the selected Message in the Outlook window Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2