Outlook 2003, Export to CSV, "Export From' blank

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dan Powell

In Outlook 2003 running on Windows XP, when I try to Import Export > export to a file > CSV (Windows) > the 'select folder to export from' window is blank. How can I get it to populate my contacts folder??

R

Russ Valentine

What shows up there instead? How many data files do you have in this profile and what are you mail account types?Russ Valentine

D

Dan Powell

A blank window shows up under " Select folder to export from:"

I have 4 contact folders.

Mail accounts are POP/SMTP.

R

Russ Valentine

So the export window shows absolutely nothing at all? Any data file that you have connected correctly to the profile will appear in that window. So we still need to know how many data files (not Contact Folders) you have in this profile and how you connected them to your profile. If you don't know, look in File > Data File Management... and tell us what you see.Russ Valentine

D

Dan Powell

I went to my Outlook Tools, email accounts, and found a duplicate. Removed it and now folders populate when I go to export. So looks like its fixed. Thanks.

R

Russ Valentine

A duplicate email account? I doubt that. I suspect you went to the Data Files tab in that dialog box and found a ghost data file and deleted that. The path I posted would have taken you there more directly.Russ Valentine

Status
Not open for further replies.