calendar email sharing not working

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SimbaRules

after emailing my calender created on Outlook 2010 the recipient sees the email and the snapshot calender in the body of the message but when clicking to open calender in Outlook an error message appears "SimbaRules calender.ics is not a valid internet calender file" .... and it will not open in Outlook.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
D Can Exchange Admin Center create a pst for users email/contacts/calendar? Exchange Server Administration 0
P OWA Settings->Calendar->Events from Email; Setting changes do not hold Using Outlook 1
F My hotmail calendar is not syncing with my outlook but my email is Using Outlook 3
R auto send email when meeting closes from a shared calendar only Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
Ms_Cynic Auto-pasting email content in calendar appt? Using Outlook 2
N Using email notification to update calendar events? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
G Email weekly calendar summary Using Outlook 3
Diane Poremsky Send an Email When You Add an Appointment to Your Calendar New Slipstick.com Articles 0
M Email notification on creation of an appointment shared calendar? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
anoble1 How to create an email with a link to add a calendar appointment Using Outlook 1
Forum Admin Wishlist Drag and drop email to a calendar date Outlook Wishlist 1
J Duplicating email accounts, notes and missing calendar when iTunes syncs. Using Outlook 5
L Email From Contact of Calendar Using Outlook 20
S Is it possible to backup Outlook.com/Outlook 2013 Email & Calendar info? Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 3
J resource calendar mailbox email question Exchange Server Administration 1
M Access replicated Outlook (email folders, calendar, contacts, notes) via web Using Outlook 1
Horsepower Default calendar to receive email appointments Using Outlook 5
K email message to calendar meeting? Using Outlook 3
B drag an email to the calendar Using Outlook 2
P Outlook 2010 sends calendar invites and replies from wrong email address Using Outlook 1
U Outlook 2010 - Mail: setting to show email address with sender name? Calendar: decline attendance w/ Using Outlook 2
D Outlook 2007 adds name from default email account to my subscribed internet calendar Using Outlook 1
I Dragging email to calendar creates event in wrong calendar... Using Outlook 1
H Why do I get I get a Windows Live Alerts from Hotmail Calendar Event Reminders <Email removed for pr Using Outlook 3
S Meeting in Calendar opens up as an email Using Outlook 1
S Meeting item in Calendar opens up as an email. Using Outlook 1
B how to add my own imap email account with full calendar privileges to exchange/outlook to avoid invites being sent 'on behalf of' my exchang Using Outlook 2
B automate email message on Outlook Calendar notification alerts? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
L Sharing Calendar for Only Scheduling Using Outlook 2
S Excel VBA and shared calendar issue Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
E Work uses live accounts for emails for all employees. Can we use the outlook calendar to give the employees an universal work schedule calendar? Using Outlook 1
J O365 - Adding Shared Google Calendar ICS link issue in O365 Using Outlook 0
B Outlook Calendar not coming down from cloud Using Outlook 2
J Time Zone Issues - Outlook Calendar and Webcal Feed Using Outlook 8
N Backing Up Exchange Calendar Using Outlook 13
N Having Shared Calendar shift to Current day Using Outlook 0
K UDF with formula not showing on Calendar custom view. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
M In Outlook Calendar remove the buttons: 'Today' and '<' (Back a day) and '>' (Forward a day) that are below the Ribbon and above the calendar display. Using Outlook 0
U Macro for reminders,tasks,calendar Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
O Calendar - appointment templates and categories Using Outlook 1
HarvMan Outlook 365 Calendar Using Outlook 12
A calendar invites sent from Microsoft Outlook to Mac Outlook is not working Calendar Printing Assistant 3
P Categorize in Calendar not listed under tags in Office 365 (Office 2016) Using Outlook 5
O Export Outlook calendar appointments by filters and date range Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
J Weekend View in Calendar Using Outlook 1
D Add date next to day name in Outlook Today calendar view Using Outlook 1
A Birthdays from .csv to Calendar - arriving day behind Using Outlook 5
C Put Day of Year into Outlook Calendar Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
J can't sync outlook calendar contacts with iphone ipad Using Outlook 4
C Outlook Calendar Using Outlook 1