my trial version of outlook 2010 expired and im trying to get my email out of it without deleting th

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kevo33

my trial version of outlook express expired and im trying to get my emails out and back to my original outlook express and im locked out of the 2010 any help all the 2010 want me to do is delete it

B

Ben M. Schorr [MVP]

Outlook and Outlook Express are different programs.

I'm going to guess what you mean is that your trial version of Outlook 2010 expired and you're trying to go back to Outlook Express. But you can't get into Outlook to export your messages.

Do you know anybody who still has a working copy of Outlook 2003, 2007 or 2010?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
R is import and export engine available in outlook 2010 trial version? Using Outlook 2
F trial version of 2010 outlook Using Outlook 1
M What to do after removing trial version of office 2007. Still will not take code Using Outlook 4
Diane Poremsky Trial/Beta program for BCM replacement BCM (Business Contact Manager) 8
N need to revert back Outlook Express 6, 2010 trial expires tomorrow. Using Outlook 1
C Outlook 2010 Trial Is Up and Now 2007 Address Books Aren't Connecting to Contacts Using Outlook 24
D Office 2010 outlook trial Using Outlook 4
G Trial Outlook 2010 Export email and contact Records to Outlook 2003 Using Outlook 1
B Need help with contact recovery, since trial of Office 2010 has ended. Using Outlook 2
C Installing Outlook 2007 into new computer with Outlook 2010 trial software Using Outlook 2
S Publisher 2010 trial downloads Using Outlook 1
L Keeping Outlook contact, documents and favourites from trial programs installed. cant access these files to export them. Using Outlook 2
T "Microsoft Outlook has stopped working" error message in Office 2010 Trial Using Outlook 6
F My Outlook 2010 Beta Trial ended, I need help getting email and contacts. Using Outlook 5
W can't export Outlook 2007 mail after trial Using Outlook 2
S Can't get Office trial 2010 to work Using Outlook 3
A How to extend Exchange 2010 Beta Trial beyond 120 days Exchange Server Administration 4
D OEM Office Professional Trial w/o BCM BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
A What to do if BCM didn't install with 2007 Professional Trial? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
K BCM not downloading with trial software BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
S Can't install BCM in Ofiice Pro Trial BCM (Business Contact Manager) 4
A Backup Email Accounts On OutLook For Mac 2016 (Microsoft 365 subscription version) Using Outlook 0
M Convert Subject Line to Internet Header version of Subject Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 10
A Sending contact vcards sends older version instead of updated version Using Outlook 4
M Desktop Version Of Outlook Generating Error Using Outlook 4
Dr. Demento Outlook version of Excel command? Using Outlook 5
Diane Poremsky Outlook for Mac Version Numbers New Slipstick.com Articles 0
E Want to Import Outlook 2003 pst files to later version Using Outlook 6
M file attachments is not shown in outlook version Using Outlook 2
G Address names auto complete not working - Outlook 2007 version Using Outlook 1
C New version of MFCMAPI program Using Outlook 0
J Going from newer to older version Using Outlook 3
P Could the powershell Version be wrong? Exchange Server Administration 1
R Exchange System Manager version Popup Exchange Server Administration 5
A Office Version: Office 2010 Windows 7 Antivirus: Unknown Using Outlook 4
M pack francais sur version Office 2010 64bits Using Outlook 1
R Continually Displays Msg: "Could not obtain Microsoft Outlook Version" Using Outlook 2
T Outlook version 12.0.6529.5000 freezes up while attempting to send/receive Using Outlook 1
G Import old pst file from Outlook 2007 into new version of Outlook 2007 Using Outlook 2
J Is it possible to convert a shared calender in Outlook to a ical version that can be subscribed to by confluence. Using Outlook 1
C Upgraded version of Outlook cannot open previously viewable encrypted messages. Using Outlook 1
C Upgraded version of Outlook cannot open previously viewable encrypted messages. Using Outlook 3
J Error message "The Expected Version of the product was not found on the system". Using Outlook 2
B Switching Access from version 2010 to 2007 or 2003 causes Outlook to no longer be able to send or receive email. Using Outlook 2
B Business Contact Manager 2010 upgrade from Beta - new version does not recognize old version's database Using Outlook 1
S Since outlook connector update unable to send mail Version 14.0.5117.5000 Errors: 4102& parsing MTOM Using Outlook 2
E After 2010 Office Beta expired, my 2007 Outlook version stopped working properly. Can not access correct profile and synchronization with Blackberry p Using Outlook 1
S I bought the office 2010 version without the outlook licens.__ Using Outlook 1
J outlook 2010 download erase the details from my beta version? Using Outlook 2
S Removal of Beta Test 2010 Office eliminated my 2007 version as well. Huge OneNote files now unavailable. Using Outlook 1