Outlook : Unable to open jpg files

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LWest

My work computer just went through an Active Directory transition. Since then, I am unable to open .jpg files. I get the error " Unsupported Format"

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
If you save it to your documents folder and double click to open, do you get the error?

Using the copy saved on the hard drive, Right click on choose Open with.. then select the desired program. Does it work opening from outlook now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
E Unable to open Outlook 2010 after adding new email account Using Outlook 4
G Outlook calendar entry corrupted. Constant pop up when you open outlook. Unable to delete or remove. Using Outlook 2
T Unable to open msg files in Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 11
C I am unable to open web links in my Outlook mail. I get an error message that states: This function Using Outlook 1
R Unable to open/preview attachments in Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 4
F Unable to open microsoft outlook 2010 Using Outlook 2
R Get an error message "Cannot start Microsoft Office Outlook. Unable Unable to open the Outlook win Using Outlook 5
W unable to open Outlook Using Outlook 3
K Unable to open attachments in Outlook 2010. Using Outlook 1
S unable to open outlook 2007 Using Outlook 2
M unable to open PDF or (http, www or utube) link attachment to outlook messages because of ' RESTRICT Using Outlook 1
E Outlook 2010 : unable to open attachments Using Outlook 1
R Cannot start Microsoft Office Outlook, Unable to open the Outlook window. __ Using Outlook 1
O Unable to open Outlook 'MS outlook has stopped working' Using Outlook 2
R Unable to open your default e-mail folders. Outlook could not start because a data file to send and Using Outlook 2
R Unable to open outlook with out a PC restart. Then I have to go into tools, repair, before I can get emails. Using Outlook 1
M Unable to open Outlook. Error: Error have been detected in the files c:user\my name\appdata\local\microsoft\outlook\outlook.pst. quit outlook and mai Using Outlook 1
P Unable to open Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 5
T Unable to open outlook a second time unless I reboot computer. Running XP and microsoft 2007 Using Outlook 6
W Unable to open pst file Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 2
W Unable to open pst file Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 1
W Unable to open Outlook 2003 Using Outlook 1
N Unable to Open Hyperlinks in Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 3
H Outlook 2010 unable to open without connecting online. Kept popping up the General Tab to ask me fil Using Outlook 8
A My outlook says an error occured while attempting to open the windows address book. unable to find w Using Outlook 3
C Unable to open attachment in OWA while same attachment can be open from Outlook Using Outlook 5
C Unable to Open Outlook Window Using Outlook 12
J Unable to open links in Outlook 7 email messages. Using Outlook 7
J Unable to open links in Outlook mail Using Outlook 2
D Outlook Unable to open BCM (Business Contact Manager) 2
T Unable to open attachment in Outlook 2003 Using Outlook 8
O Outlook 365 - suddenly unable to send using Gmail POP3 Using Outlook 10
S Outlook 2010 unable to change default font Using Outlook 7
Q Unable to Sync Quicken reminder with Outlook 2016 64Bit Using Outlook 1
S Unable to remove rule outlook 2010 Using Outlook 0
Mark Foley Unable to subscribe to published calendar in Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 4
G Unable to dismiss reminders from share point list calendar shared in Outlook Using Outlook 2
A Outlook 2016- unable to have all subfolders expanded when opening outlook Using Outlook 11
avant-guvnor Unable to view certain emails in Outlook 2016 Using Outlook 16
M Unable to Configure Gmail Account in Outlook 2007 Using Outlook 1
J Unable to link email messages in BCM using a single microsoft office 365 account in outlook 2013 BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
Tim King Outlook 365 unable to change accounts Using Outlook 0
C Unable to see meeting attendees Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 5
UncleBill Unable to delete items from gmail IMAP Trash using Outlook 2010 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
K Unable to activate QueryBuilder in Outlook 2010 (32bit) with Windows 7 (64bit) Using Outlook 1
S unable to send email from my second address (outlook 2007) Using Outlook 2
C Outlook 2010, two exchange mailboxes configured.Unable to see 2ndrymeeting req Using Outlook 2
H Outlook 2010 unable to send iCloud account e-mail after iOS 7 upgrade Using Outlook 12
A Unable to send with attachments in Outlook 2013 (Exchange ActiveSync) Using Outlook 2
F Outlook 2010 unable to delete emails from scanner Using Outlook 1