Using different colour in Subject line of outlook 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bhupesh Chavan

Can you please let me know i set different colour in subject line while sending emails in outlook 2007.I have seen an email with subject line in red colour in outlook 2007.

Please assist.

G

Gordon B-P

That red colour was more than likely set by the RECIPIENT using the " Organise" function.If you find my response helpful, please click on the " Vote as Helpful" button!Thank you!

B

Bhupesh Chavan

No i have not used organise function for that particular person but i have organised activated for others.

One more thing is that the subject line of the messages appears red for everyone who has received that message and is it not one message for 3 messages on 3 different days.

Just for your information would like update you that if i use the resend function the subject line remain in red.

Please advice.

G

Gordon B-P

The only way you can have emails coloured is if you do Tools-Organise and use any of the colour functions there.If you find my response helpful, please click on the " Vote as Helpful" button!Thank you!

Brian Tillman

The sender of a message cannot affect the color that will display in the recipient's Inbox. That is totally under the control of the recpient. That said, for a long time, Outlook has been preconfigured with a formatting rule that displays messages having a high priority as red. Perrhaps that is what you recall.

Status
Not open for further replies.