Maximum File Size Reached in Outlook 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ranger RCF

Ihave exceeded the file size limit. Per article 832925 I went into the registry and created the PST folder and the REG_DWORD files because they did not exist. I set the data field based on the default shown in the article. The exchange.ost file is still capping at the 1.9 GB Level.

Below is part of the error message.

Task 'Microsoft Exchange Server' reported error (0x8004060C) : 'The message store has reached its maximum size. To reduce the amount of data in this message store, select some items that you no longer need, permanently (shift + del) delete them.'

I tried creating a new PST file but still got the same error.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Z Outlook 2003 file has reached it's maximum size Using Outlook 7
R unlocking pre-2003 outlook.pst file that has reached its maximum Using Outlook 1
K Maximum Categorize Shortcuts In Outlook 2010? Using Outlook 1
King Mustard Maximum Categorize shortcuts in Outlook 2010? Using Outlook 1
neobite Maximum number of Exchange accounts in an Outlook profile Using Outlook 4
M BCM in Outlook reports maximum database size to 4GB despite SQL Server 2008 R2 BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
P PST reached maximum size- cant delete emails to slim it down Using Outlook 5
N What is the recommended maximum amount of PSTs loaded for a user in Outlook 2010? Using Outlook 2
C IS there a maximum limit for attachments for outlook 2007 to send. I tried 9MB and it just set there. Using Outlook 1
A Mapi session exceeded the maximum of 32 objects of type "session". Using Outlook 6
F My pst files have reached their maximum. Using Outlook 4
S Outlook: maximum number of delegates Using Outlook 2
M Error: This mailbox exceeded the maximum number of corrupted items that were specified for this move Exchange Server Administration 9
W This message exceeds the maximum message size allowed Exchange Server Administration 4
A Outlook.pst has reached its maximum size Using Outlook 4
M Error 9646 with exceeded maximum of objects Exchange Server Administration 3
C length of the property is too long the maximum length is 64 Exchange Server Administration 4
C Outlook 2010 - maximum incoming attachment size Using Outlook 3
K Maximum database limit is 5 for Enterprise edition? Exchange Server Administration 5
T Maximum number of email signatures in Outlook Using Outlook 1
R Subject '', Account: 'patterson', Server: 'smtp.east.cox.net', Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '552 5.2.3 DATA size exceeds maximum permitted', Port: Using Outlook 2
M 1. Split large videos or images into small chunks to send an email using Outlook 2007.__2. Maximum i Using Outlook 3
I Re: PST has reached its maximum size. It will not allow me to delete files. Using Outlook 1
Diane Poremsky Error: 5102. Server. Maximum request length exceeded Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 0
T "552 Message size exceeds maximum permitted" - Outlook 2007 Using Outlook 5
L Exchange 2010 Standard Maximum DB Limits Exchange Server Administration 10
D Set-Mailbox 'The number of subfilters exceeds maximum allowed number of 100' Exchange Server Administration 8
I Outlook 365 - import/attach PST file that used POP3 Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 0
M Deleting attachments does not reduce file size Using Outlook 0
P PST file is getting huge under POP 3 Using Outlook 3
I Saving attachments from multiple emails and updating file name Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
F Script for zip file attachment Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
M Export-Import .pst file problems Using Outlook 2
L Cannot open PST file for first session each day Using Outlook 6
L How to Import Exchange OST file into Outlook? Using Outlook 3
J Outlook 2010 Changing events in Outlook calendar via opening file, importing CSV Using Outlook 0
C Can't create Outlook data file Outlook Wishlist 0
S What's in a PST file? Using Outlook 1
S automate save the .xlxs file to share Network Using Outlook 1
L Outlook Office 365 client: won't remember my setting File, not to collapse ribbon Using Outlook 2
B Outlook 2010 Can not find a certain file in M/S Outlook 2010. Using Outlook 1
A Order of Recent Items in Attach File List Using Outlook 5
J How to open OST file in Outlook 2019 & 2016 Using Outlook 1
W error with the permission for the file Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
L What are the risks of opening an Outlook 2016 .pst file in Outlook 2010? Using Outlook 4
DoctorJellybean Preserve OST file location in new installation? Using Outlook 4
RBLampert Assigning a newly (re)created e-mail account to a specific .pst data file Using Outlook 2
A Populate Listbox from Txt File Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
M Same file "stuck" on top of file list in "Attach File" drop down Using Outlook 4
A Populate Textbox from Txt File Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1