Email is displayed in two languages. How can I change it so English is the only language?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sjanco

The language setting on my Outlook email is English. However certain headers and text appear in another language. My calendar is correct - all English. I checked the language settings in the control panel and they are set to English. How can I make English the olny language for my account?

A

Alex T [MVP]

Hello,

Are these legit emails that your receiving that are not in English or are they junk emails that have these heading cause they are scams?

Regards,

Alex T.

~Windows Desktop Experience MVP 2007-2011~

Is this response helpful? If so, please consider clicking the green Vote As Helpful button for the benefit of future visitors with the same question.

If this post provided a solution please mark it as the answer to help others. Thank You.

This forum post is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinion or view of Microsoft, its employees, or other MVPs.

S

sjanco

It isn't emails it's the actual outlook page with headings. The folders and actions on my toolbars are in a different language than my Outlook calendar. VERY strange. I had my machine gone over by the company I purchased it from. They removed the software and reinstalled. All of my language settings are English.

N

Niyamath Khan

Which version of Outlook is installed on the computer? You may open Outlook in safe mode to check if it helps.

Hold Ctrl + Windows key, type Outlook /safe and hit on Enter.

Note: There is space between Outlook and /

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L Email not going to address displayed Using Outlook 4
S Wrong email account displayed in folders Using Outlook 3
R user with dual addresses but only 1 email displayed Using Outlook 2
K Outlook 2003 Inbox Unread Email Displayed Fonts Using Outlook 2
C page displayed incorrectly when trying to sending a web page as an email. Using Outlook 3
G Email messages being received but not displayed until the next day on Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 2
H outlook 2010: random font changes, missing email content, source html displayed in-line with text Using Outlook 3
S Why are different email names displayed Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
glnz O365 - How to combine the Inboxes for four email accounts into a single Inbox Using Outlook 7
glnz O365 - How to send from acct 2 but showing email name from acct 1 as From - alias? Using Outlook 1
S Macro to move “Re:” & “FWD:” email recieved the shared inbox to a subfolder in outlook Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
D Move Email with Attachment to Folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
E Asking user to select multiple options in a list in an email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
K Use VBA to find Sender and Recipient from Microsfot 365 Journaled Email Items Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
B Add ComboBox Value to Body of Email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
A Backup Email Accounts On OutLook For Mac 2016 (Microsoft 365 subscription version) Using Outlook 0
F VBA code to dock Styles whenever I write or edit an email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
G Inbox shows old email Using Outlook 3
L Email with correct To address but displaying name of a related person Using Outlook 0
A Two Inboxes, Same Email? Using Outlook 3
B Adding signature to bottom of VBA reply email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
J To delete the draft email Using Outlook 2
B VBScript doesn't run on Recipient Email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
J Autoreply email recieved from specific sender after deleting some text from body. Using Outlook 0
M Outlook 2013 reminder email by using Outlook vba Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
D Sending email from Office 365 alias in Outlook Using Outlook 3
S Macro or plug-in to see if specific person was included in this email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
S Body text of Email from invite date/time Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
R Outlook 2010 How do you export 2 email Accounts' 2010 Inbox Files to new computer (2019)? Using Outlook 0
R Auto display of new email does not work on non-default account Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
J Automatically forward email and apply template Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
L Outlook saved email templates Using Outlook 1
B VBA to convert email to task, insert text of email in task notes, and attach copy of original email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
T How can you include Junk Email in Search Results like you can include Deleted Items? Using Outlook 3
B Extracting email addresses from a folder - how to also get the name of the person the address is for? Using Outlook 5
W Replyin to the reply-to email address Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
E How to display "Change Folder" in Change Default Email Delivery Location in Exchange Outlook 2016 Using Outlook 1
M Extract all links from Outlook email, send to Excel Using Outlook 2
O Forward a email with modified body Automatically. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
B Outlook 2003 email sending & receiving suddenly stopped working Using Outlook 3
R List folders in a combo box + select folder + move emails from inbox to that folder + reply to that email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
O Email not leaving Outbox when using Excel VBA to sync Outlook account Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
T The non-email functions Using Outlook 8
P Outlook 2013 Word Share doc as Email Attachment now brings up Eudora. Using Outlook 1
C How to rename subject line and forward the email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
R Help Revising VBA macro to delete email over different time span Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
J Sent Items Folder NOT Showing Correct From Email Address Using Outlook 0
J Outlook Reply > From > Other Email Address... > Address Not Showing in Sent Items... From Email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
T Column to display which email alias a message was sent to Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
Marc2019 Need help please! Cannot Setup my outlook email account on my Mac Outlook 2011 Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 2