Message in outbox but never is sent and unable to delete because it's in the process of sending already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hockeymom4

I am unable to remove this email from the outbox. It is blocking other emails I am trying to send. This was sent a couple weeks ago and I am unable to delete because it is already in the process of sending.

R

Russ Valentine

Set Outlook to work offline. Restart Outlook. Remove the message.Russ Valentine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
U Outbox Message Stuck after reading some MailItem Properties with VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
C Fix for Outlook Outbox Error Message Using Outlook 1
J HOW TO DELETE OUTLOOK OUTBOX MESSAGE THAT HAS SEVERAL PHOTOS Using Outlook 1
M Cannot send or delete message. Hung up in outbox. Using Outlook 1
P Message stuck in Outbox Using Outlook 2
L Outlook 2003 - Says "Sending Message 1 of 1" but there is NOTHING in the Outbox. Using Outlook 1
D Email message gets stuck in Outlook 2007 Outbox Using Outlook 5
I Message stuck in outbox Using Outlook 1
I Re: Message stuck in outbox Using Outlook 1
P 'Send to mail recipient' is putting the message in my inbox, not outbox Using Outlook 5
H Messages sit in Outbox; Date field above the message particulars reads 'None.' Using Outlook 2
P When sending a message without opening Outlook Client first, the message sits in my Outbox and doesn't ship. Using Outlook 1
J Message stuck in Outbox Using Outlook 1
M Outlook 2010: Duplicate Message appears in Outbox Using Outlook 1
C Outlook 2010 - Once I send an email message it will will sit in the Outbox for several hours before 'magically' be sent and then appear in t Using Outlook 1
P outlook 2010 getting message into outbox very slow Using Outlook 2
R Cannot delete message from outbox Using Outlook 1
V Outbox continually sends message until i delete it, but says it can't send Using Outlook 2
R In Outlook 2003 I keep getting a message, "There are unsent messages in your outbox". Using Outlook 1
R How to get Office 2007 to work RELIABLY??? More specifically, How do I convince Outlook 2007 that it ALREADY SENT THE MESSAGE IN MY OUTBOX??? Using Outlook 1
G Message stuck/delayed in Outbox Using Outlook 1
S Outlook 2007 crashes upon opening & sending Outbox message Using Outlook 2
S How to delete a message stuck in the OUTBOX using Outlook 2007 Using Outlook 1
D Delete email from outbox, error message ' this file cannot be deleted because it has been moved or you have been denied access.' Using Outlook 1
C Remove a stuck message in outbox Using Outlook 2
B my emails won't leave outbox. error message 0x800CCC33. Using Outlook 1
V Message appears to not leave outbox on Outlook 2007 but sends multiple copies to recipients Using Outlook 2
S outlook will not send a message that is in the outbox Using Outlook 1
F Outlook emails stay in outbox and do not get sent, just upgraded from trial to 2010, error message closes too fast to read? Using Outlook 1
K Deleting Outbox message while transmitting message Using Outlook 4
C RE: unable to delete large message clogging outbox Using Outlook 3
J Outlook 2007 - Message stuck in Outbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
J Outlook 2000 Message stuck in Outbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
B Message "stuck" in outbox but only visible through OWA Using Outlook 30
C Why won't Title display in message list? Using Outlook 1
icacream content in this message could not be downloaded.... Using Outlook 2
J Outlook 2016 After a search in all mailboxes, where is each message that was found? Using Outlook 6
R Warn before sending message Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
T Column to display which email alias a message was sent to Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
V Change start time based on message duration Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
J Message search and edit, another way? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
N VBA to delete duplicates by message-id on common pst for 2 or more emails Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
S Create A Search Folder That Looks For Message Class? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
M VBA to auto forward message with new subject and body text Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 8
T Missing text in e-mail message after "(Please keep confidential)" Using Outlook 3
C Custom Form (seperate layout pages and message reading pane) Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
C Create new Message with shared contacts & BCC'ing recipients Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
M Message list font changed after update Using Outlook 2
BretAB Is it possible to add a lookup field to a Message form? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
D Unopened message in inbox deleted and not in deleted items Using Outlook 3