Trial Outlook 2010 Export email and contact Records to Outlook 2003

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

GXIngrqm

In Outlook 2010 on 2 New Netbooks, need to revert back to Outlook 2003 licences on Desktop by exporting email an dcontact records from 2010 back to a 2003 version form

B

Brian Tillman

You should not need to export anything. Outlook 2003 and Outlook 2010 use the same Unicode format for the PST. YOu should be able to simply open the PST in Outlook 2003. File>Open>Outlook Data File. The PST contains all your mail, your Contacts, your Calendar, everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N need to revert back Outlook Express 6, 2010 trial expires tomorrow. Using Outlook 1
C Outlook 2010 Trial Is Up and Now 2007 Address Books Aren't Connecting to Contacts Using Outlook 24
R is import and export engine available in outlook 2010 trial version? Using Outlook 2
D Office 2010 outlook trial Using Outlook 4
C Installing Outlook 2007 into new computer with Outlook 2010 trial software Using Outlook 2
K my trial version of outlook 2010 expired and im trying to get my email out of it without deleting th Using Outlook 2
T "Microsoft Outlook has stopped working" error message in Office 2010 Trial Using Outlook 6
F My Outlook 2010 Beta Trial ended, I need help getting email and contacts. Using Outlook 5
F trial version of 2010 outlook Using Outlook 1
W Outlook will not open without rebooting after opening each e-mail. __Windows 7 Home Premium (64bit) and Office Outlook 2010 (64bit) This is a trial Using Outlook 2
A my microsoft outlook 2010 trial is not sending/receiving emails Using Outlook 1
S Can I sync to iphone with trial version of Outlook 2010? Using Outlook 1
C Locked out of MS Outlook 2010 Trial Version - unable to export messages to Windows Live (Windows 7) Using Outlook 1
R Why do i have a trial of outlook for my emails when we purchased Office HOME AND STUDENT 2010 and i thought it was not a trial Using Outlook 1
M I recently installed a trial version of Outlook 2010 and my address book was exported from Outlook Express. It no longer appears in Outlook Express. Using Outlook 3
P outlook 2010 not in trial version Using Outlook 2
E Can office outlook 2010 TRIAL sync with a friends blackberry? Using Outlook 1
J outlook 2010 trial unable to send or recieve Using Outlook 1
T Office/student 2010 outlook trial over. Using Outlook 1
M Why are ribbon buttons disabled in Outlook 2010 trial? Using Outlook 3
C Outlook 2010 Trial Freezes Using Outlook 4
G How do I delete outlook 2010 trial so my outlook 2007 works without errors Using Outlook 2
G outlook 2010 trial was not working with my blackberry i need to remove it because it is interferring with my outlook 2007 which i reinstalled Using Outlook 1
D Sending e-mail on my trial version of Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 1
D Outlook 2010 says product key is invalid when updating from the trial Using Outlook 2
F Outlook emails stay in outbox and do not get sent, just upgraded from trial to 2010, error message closes too fast to read? Using Outlook 1
L Keeping Outlook contact, documents and favourites from trial programs installed. cant access these files to export them. Using Outlook 2
W can't export Outlook 2007 mail after trial Using Outlook 2
D how do i remove a trial verson of outlook Using Outlook 1
J Trial Outlook Using Outlook 1
E Im using the trial version and when i try to use outlook it takes a long time and then it says the connection to microsoft exchange is unavailble, out Using Outlook 2
Diane Poremsky Trial/Beta program for BCM replacement BCM (Business Contact Manager) 8
M What to do after removing trial version of office 2007. Still will not take code Using Outlook 4
B Need help with contact recovery, since trial of Office 2010 has ended. Using Outlook 2
S Publisher 2010 trial downloads Using Outlook 1
S Can't get Office trial 2010 to work Using Outlook 3
A How to extend Exchange 2010 Beta Trial beyond 120 days Exchange Server Administration 4
D OEM Office Professional Trial w/o BCM BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
A What to do if BCM didn't install with 2007 Professional Trial? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
K BCM not downloading with trial software BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
S Can't install BCM in Ofiice Pro Trial BCM (Business Contact Manager) 4
V Date and/or time error in Outlook Form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
D Sending email from Office 365 alias in Outlook Using Outlook 4
B Spam folder not showing in Outlook Using Outlook 5
ThinkToday Calculate reply time of outlook mail Using Outlook 1
M Microsoft 365 Outlook keeps requesting password on Local Account Using Outlook 1
I Outlook 365 - import/attach PST file that used POP3 Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 0
e_a_g_l_e_p_i I think it may be time to upgrade from Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 3
K Outlook 2016 Outlook, Chrome, and Clio Using Outlook 5
O Outlook tasks - Add text column with multiple lines Using Outlook 3