On an Uninstall / Reinstall of Office Professional Plus 2010 Com Add-ins are missing / disabled, Doe

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mccartjt

Hi

I am running Windows 7 Professional with Office Professional Plus with BCM. I've tried uninstalling and re-installing office & BCM & SQL 2008 Express multiple times with out any success. When I've installed BCM it appears as though its not installed. Its just the weirdest thing I've seen in years. If I am in Outlook then go File /Options, then the Options tab is greyed out / unavailable. Has anyone seen this before ? Its seems plain flat out weird

At this point the next step it to re-format the entire hdd.

Thanks

JM

G

Gérard Oomens [MVP]

On Wed, 24 Nov 2010 06:26:28 +0000, mccartjt wrote:

I am running Windows 7 Professional with Office Professional Plus with BCM. I've tried uninstalling and re-installing office & BCM & SQL 2008 Express multiple times with out any success. When I've installed BCM it appears as though its not installed. Its just the weirdest thing I've seen in years.  If I am in Outlook then go File /Options, then the Options tab is greyed out / unavailable. Has anyone seen this before ? Its seems plain flat out weird

If you run Outlook as administrator, does that make a difference? Hold

shift, right click the Outlook icon and choose run as administrator.

Office is activated?

If you perform a clean boot and repair Office. Any luck?

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135

Gérard

Status
Not open for further replies.