The messaging interface has returned an unknown error while displaying Tasks on To-Do Bar

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

johnbudway

While displaying Tasks on To-Do Bar, I receive "The messaging interface has returned an unknown error"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S The messaging interface has returned an unknown error Using Outlook 0
N the messaging interface has returned an unknown error. If the problem persists, restart outlook. un Using Outlook 4
R The messaging interface has returned an unknown error. If the problem persists, restart Outlook Using Outlook 9
O OL 2007 Is Not Saving Changes to Security Settings - 'The messaging interface has returned an unknown error. . . . ' Using Outlook 2
A The messaging interface has returned an unknown error. If the problem persist, restart Outlook__ Using Outlook 1
K messaging interface has returned an unknown error Using Outlook 1
T Outlook error 'The messaging interface has returned an unknown error. Restart' Which I have done a dozen times and I am still not able to se Using Outlook 1
K When saving email messages to a network drive.__getting error “The messaging interface has returne Using Outlook 26
M Outllook 2000 - 2 Errors - The Information Service / The Messaging Interface Using Outlook 7
N Outlook problem: Messaging interface returned unknown error - Unknown error 0x8004060C - Outlook com Using Outlook 1
S The deleted items folder is unavailable. The operation failed . The messaging interface have returne Using Outlook 2
O Messaging Interface unknown error when trying to export pst files Using Outlook 4
I When I open Outlook I receive the message: 'The operation failed. The messaging interface have returned an unknown error. If the problem persists Using Outlook 2
R "The Operation Failed. The messaging interfaces have returned an unknown error Exchange Server Administration 3
J Messaging Records Management Question Exchange Server Administration 3
T Voicemails from Unified Messaging are showing the extension of the IP Gateway when a call is placed from an external number Exchange Server Administration 1
F Unified Messaging voicemail with Asterisk 3CX IP PBX server Exchange Server Administration 1
M Exchange 2010 Unified Messaging - What is the Shortcut Command to bypass a greeting to leave a voice Exchange Server Administration 2
J Exchange Unified Messaging Migration to 2010 Exchange Server Administration 2
R Problem installing Unified Messaging on Exchange 2010 SP1 Exchange Server Administration 3
S Exchange Unified Messaging - voicemails not being delivered to mailbox Exchange Server Administration 4
S Office 2010 "The operation failed. The messaging interfaces have returned an unknown error. If the p Using Outlook 17
J Installed 2010 SP1 - Unified Messaging service failing to start correctly now Exchange Server Administration 10
S Rules & Alerts Error Message: "The operation failed. The messaging interfaces have returned an unkn Using Outlook 2
D Unified Messaging on Exchange 2010 Exchange Server Administration 5
N MWI Troubleshooting in Exchange 2010 Unified Messaging Exchange Server Administration 3
B Business Contact Manager 2010. Adding BCM Accounts get "The messaging interfaces have returned an un Using Outlook 10
V After compacting my pst file, I can't open Sent Items folder. Error message says, "the messaging int Using Outlook 3
C Unified Messaging Language Pack removal problem Exchange Server Administration 4
O Either there is no default mail client or the current mail client cannon fulfill the messaging request. please run MS Outlook and set it as the defau Using Outlook 5
R "Either there is no default mail client or the current mail client cannot fulfill the messaging requ Using Outlook 17
B Jetstess failes with "Error: Faulty performance counter paths: \Network Interface()\. " on Windows Exchange Server Administration 2
C Message Interface Error When Importing Pst Contacts Using Outlook 13
C Exchange 2010 SP1 "RPC can't be started because of the EMSMDB interface is already registered by Exchange Server Administration 4
P my inbox messages, disappers when junk folder is selected @msn the web interface... Using Outlook 4
B Forefront Protection - User manageable antispam interface? Exchange Server Administration 1
A Multiple recipients causes interface error and unable to resolve address Outlook 2010 W7 Using Outlook 2
L The message interface has returned an unknown error. If the problem persists restart outlook. Using Outlook 1
E Not able to open certin pdf files from outlook but they can be opened when going to web interface Using Outlook 1
S Sending email....interface not registered...?? Using Outlook 2
G Re: Exchange 2010 and Outlook 2003 interface problems Exchange Server Administration 4
S Unable to register the MSExchangeAB RPC interface Exchange Server Administration 6
J Could not retrieve IMessage: Interface not supported Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
N Outlook Has Become Sluggish Using Outlook 14
C Your mailbox has been temporarily moved ... Using Outlook 2
W Receiving mail for account that has been deleted Using Outlook 2
H Outlook 2003 find by "has attachment" Using Outlook 1
W Looks like the folder below has been deleted: "iCloud\Calendar" Using Outlook 1
oliv- determine to which address an email has been sent Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
A Using or not using apostrophes in search terms has this changed? Using Outlook 0