I would like to save my email messages from microsoft outlook to a cdrw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

777bicycle777

save my email messages from microsoft outlook to a cdrw

M

Meridix

Hi 777bicycle777,

You can copy your emails to a CD burning your Archive.pst file where Outlook stores your received/sent/ items.

You can find your *.pst file within

In Windows 7 (I think Vista could be the same)

C:\Users\your_user\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Outlook (Normally in Windows 7)

or

Go to File menu->Data File Management .

list of data files used by Outlook, including archives, if any. Now you click on the data file you need the location directory and you will know the exact location

In WinXP

C:\Documents and Settings\User Profile\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook\Archive.pst (Default XP)

or

Within Folder view, right click on Personal Folders, Properties, Advanced button. This shows the exact location and name of the file.

Once you have the location directory of tour PST file, you can burn it to a CD.

Hope it helps.

Regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
S save email from excel Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
9 Outlook 2016 How to save an Outlook attachment to a specific folder then delete the email it came from? Using Outlook 1
W Save and rename outlook email attachments to include domain name & date received Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
V VB script code to save a specific email attachment from a given email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 14
C Auto save outlook attachments when email is received Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
nathandavies Email Details to Excel & Save as .MSG on one macro - combination of 2 macros Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
Diane Poremsky Save Selected Email Message as .msg File New Slipstick.com Articles 11
Diane Poremsky Save Outlook Email as a PDF New Slipstick.com Articles 0
B VBA Help Email that will save as draft and send as attachment Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
C Save Subject of Received Email as a String Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
C Rule To Save attachments on receipt of email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
M Question: Is there a rule that will save email in Windows Explorer Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
I Save selected email message as .msg file (with user to choose folder location) Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 14
M VBA code to save email attachments (PDF) as email subject line Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
D Save downloaded images with the email Using Outlook 2
D Save sent email in second account not default account? Using Outlook 1
K Save a received email in a mailbox subfolder which is the same as the @email Using Outlook 1
E can't save draft email in Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 2
M Rules - daily status (email) doesn't change much daily, save 1 per week how? Using Outlook 1
T How do I set up a new contact folder to save email addresses for distribution list? Using Outlook 2
S Outlook 2010: Save POP email to Exchange mailbox?? Using Outlook 3
P Can't save embedded photos in email. Using Outlook 3
P Outlook deletes my email account passwords even when I check 'save password' box Using Outlook 2
B Trusted Publishers do not save when I designate them on an incoming email Using Outlook 1
A Can you save an email as a PDF? Using Outlook 2
A send a email, with out having to save contact details, in office 03 and 07 you could uncheck and disable email name check Using Outlook 1
P transfering auto-save names from microsoft outlook EMAIL when LOADING to a new computer Using Outlook 2
N outlook won't save my email log in passwords Using Outlook 5
C Best way to effectively back up Outlook Calendar (and save Categories) and Email as well???? Using Outlook 6
D Save Current email in Directory. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
M Save incoming Email as .html file with name of subject line Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
J Code to Save Email as an .MSG to Directory when Emails Arrive Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
J Save attachment if email is from joe Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
H Program email save as text file Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
T Is it possible to save email body without header? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
P Save Email as .msg File with Code Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
A Edit attachment Save and Reply Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
S Outlook (2016 32bit; Gmail IMAP) - Save sent message to Outllook Folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
P Outlook pst file is too huge with POP3. How to save more space? Using Outlook 4
D Prevent popup of "Do you want to save changes?" when closing after opening an appointment to view Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
A Unable to save recurring Meeting to Documents folder due to error Using Outlook 2
M Outlook 2013 Script Assistance - Save Opened Link with Subject Added Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
R Use an ItemAdd to Save Attachments on Arrival Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
W Outlook Calendar does not save view any longer! Using Outlook 3
S automate save the .xlxs file to share Network Using Outlook 1
Y Open and Save Hyperlink Files in multiple emails Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 9
O Save attachments using hotkey without changing attributes Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
geofferyh Cannot get Macro to SAVE more than one message attachment??? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
N Open & Save VBAProject.Otm using VBA Code Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
R VBA | Chosing path to save file Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1