How can I get rid of hard returns showing in all emails created?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sea to Sky

I have Outlook 2003 and when I create an email message the paragraph marker (¶)shows everytime I hit return... How can I get rid of this? Thanks so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A How to get rid of Contacts field when printing emails? Using Outlook 0
A How to get rid of "sending on behalf of" when sending from Outlook 2016 client Using Outlook 12
I Many empty Contacts folders.. cannot get rid of them Using Outlook 4
O How do I get rid of odd formatting of new e-mails? Using Outlook 3
J How do I get rid of the underscores when replying to a message in Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 6
L HOw to get rid of multiple recurrent appointments that are all the same Using Outlook 1
W How to get rid!? Using Outlook 19
B get rid of pop up sign in Using Outlook 1
1 I want to get rid of Outlook 2007. When I am in Craigslist & click the email link to contact the per Using Outlook 8
0 trying to get rid of the "end" time of each event within each day on the calendar. This shows up wh Using Outlook 1
T Can't get rid of the red X's in my emails....__ Using Outlook 3
J CANNOT get rid of Exchange 2010 error "An IIS directory entry couldn't be created. The error message Exchange Server Administration 2
J Getting Rid of Mail Mail Delete Confirmation Dialog Box in Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 2
F Outlook message has random colour symbols, like a party popper. Is this a virus? How do I get rid of it Using Outlook 1
G Unable to get rid of pop-ups in Outlook 2010. Using Outlook 1
W exchange server 2010 ras taking dhcp ipnrs : get rid of it Exchange Server Administration 1
M I hate outlook and wish to be rid of it Using Outlook 6
C Organize contacts and get rid of old ones that continue to show up every time I delete them. Using Outlook 1
K 'Location Information' [cannot get rid of this window without shutting down] I have not complied with its request for location. Using Outlook 4
F got 0ffice 2010 and installed it and it asked if i wanted outlook updated to 2010. When I did it got rid of all my old emails that i need now. how d Using Outlook 1
R I have duplacate mail folders and would like to get rid of one. Using Outlook 3
N I'm attempting to set up email with Outlook 2010 and have an error I can't get rid of Using Outlook 2
O Unable to get rid of Mailbox Full Exchange Server Administration 2
T Get rid of having to type verification characters to send mail BCM (Business Contact Manager) 2
J Saving attachments from specific sender (phone number) to specific folder on hard drive Using Outlook 3
mikolajek Random message selected after hard delete Using Outlook 4
Diane Poremsky Save Attachments to the Hard Drive New Slipstick.com Articles 2
P Saving All Messages to the Hard Drive Using VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
D How to copy yahoo email folders to hard drive Using Outlook 2
C connecting to recent outlook file on new hard drive Using Outlook 2
R Move sent items emails to hard disk Using Outlook 10
B OUTLOOK 2013: How Do I Move Emails to Folders stored on my Hard Drive? Using Outlook 3
A How to open .msg file from Hard disk folder? Using Outlook 3
B importing Outlook from a backup on an external hard drive Using Outlook 5
T Move archive file to new hard drive and still be ablse to access it Using Outlook 1
B Moving or copying a Hotmail Folder to an external Hard Disk?____ Using Outlook 2
E Problem with In bound e-mails. Subject and From lines are blank and messages are either blank or in text that is hard to read. Using Outlook 1
J Moving Outlook from Hard Drives Using Outlook 1
M Need something to automatically save attachments to a hard drive Using Outlook 3
D Transferring Calendar from old hard drive to new computer? Using Outlook 1
S Is it possible to retrieve Archived Folders in Outlook from Exchange 2007 after hard disk failure? Exchange Server Administration 8
K I just had to replace my hard drive and, ultimately, lost all my contacts & calendar. Is there ANY way to recover this information????? Using Outlook 1
H What is the easist way to do back ups of my Outlook Calendar, Contacts, Mail, Notes & Tasks to external hard drive Using Outlook 1
T Restore Pst from Carbonite after Hard Drive Crash Using Outlook 6
N Accidently 'hard deleted' items in Outlook Using Outlook 2
B Cannot Send and Receive email after installing on a new hard drive partition and a new hard drive with Windows 7. Using Outlook 2
B Recovering contacts, bookmarks, etc. after reformating the hard drive Using Outlook 7
V I am having a hard time setting up my yahoo mail in Outlook. Please help! Using Outlook 2
M E-mail Storage in event of hard drive failure Using Outlook 1
G Can you still edit attachments in office 2010 without saving to hard drive? Using Outlook 15