I cannot open Microsoft Word attachments - Message: Works cannot open...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

ivor pearson

Original title: MSWORD OPENING E MAIL ATTATCHMENTS

I HAVE WINDOWS 7 AND CAN OPEN OCTET STREAM AND PDF ATTATCHMENTS BUT i CANNOT OPEN MS WORD ATTATCHMENTS.i GET THE MESSAGE WORKS CANNOT OPEN..... ETC HELP.i have office -home and student and have microsoft works 8

IVOR PEARSON

W

WillTell

This may be of help.

From the main Microsoft Outlook window, on the Tools menu, clickOptions, and then click theMail Format tab. Select or clear the Use Microsoft Word to edit e-mail messages check box.

BTW

Posting in CAPS is considered yelling!

HTH

If I brought you Joy, cast your Vote! If I answered your question, click, Propose As Answer! >WT<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
E cannot start Microsoft Office Outlook. Cannot open the Outlook Window. Using Outlook 1
M Outlook 2007 "cannot open your default email folders.microsoft exchange is not available" on XP is n Using Outlook 1
R Cannot Start Microsoft Outlook. Cannot Open the outlook window. Using Outlook 11
M "Cannot start microsoft outlook. cannot open the outlook window. The set of folders cannot be opened Using Outlook 1
P cannot open default email folders errors in c:\users\officemax\appdata\local\microsoft\outlook\outlook.pst Using Outlook 1
R 0x80004005 Cannot open file Microsoft Office 14 Alerts Using Outlook 3
J Cannot open your default e-mail folder. The file "C\Users\Jim\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Outlook\Outlo Using Outlook 2
R Get an error message "Cannot start Microsoft Office Outlook. Unable Unable to open the Outlook win Using Outlook 5
K Getting this error message--Cannot open Microsoft Outlook. Cannot open the Outlook window. The set of folders can not be opened. Using Outlook 1
C Cannot start Outlook, prompted with “too many failed open attempts” error Can’t find my name in the Microsoft server, what do I do. Using Outlook 2
R Cannot start Microsoft Office Outlook, Unable to open the Outlook window. __ Using Outlook 1
J Cannot start microsoft outlook 2007. Cannot open the Outlook. Get error code. Using Outlook 3
L Cannot open microsoft office outlook 2007.__ Using Outlook 8
M error message Cannot start Microsoft Office. Cannot open the Outlook Window. The set of folders cann Using Outlook 2
R Cannot start Microsoft Office Outlook. Cannot open the Outlook window. Using Outlook 2
C Microsoft Outlook: cannot open program when clicking on the icon Using Outlook 2
J cannot start microsoft outlook. Cannot open the Outlook window. The set of folders cannot be opene Using Outlook 3
D Cannot start Microsoft Office Outlook Cannot open window Using Outlook 3
J Just converted from Vista __ Cannot open Microsoft Outlook. Using Outlook 3
T cannot start microsoft office outlook. cannot open the outlook window. Using Outlook 1
R Outlook 2010 - Win XP - Cannot start Microsoft Outlook. Cannot open the Outlook window. Using Outlook 6
K Cannot start Microsoft Outlook. Cannot open the Outlook Window. Incompatible application Using Outlook 1
L Error message: cannot start microsoft office outlook. cannot open the outlook window Using Outlook 1
R I just clicked to open my Outlook (which contains my Calendar and Contacts) and a dialogue box opened saying ''Cannot start Microsoft Outloo Using Outlook 1
J Have been using Outlook and it worked fine. Now it will not launch. Get message 'Cannot start Microsoft Office Outlook. Cannot open the Outlook Using Outlook 1
L Cannot Open Microsoft Office Outlook. Cannot Open The Outlook Window. Using Outlook 1
H i am getting the following error message at start up, it was working perfectly until today. 'X cannot start Microsoft Office Outlook. Cannot open Using Outlook 1
S cannot start microsoft office outlook. cannot open the outlook window. Using Outlook 1
P Cannot start microsoft office outlook. cannot open the outlook window. Using Outlook 1
A Cannot start Microsoft Office Outlook. Cannot open the Outlook Window. - had computer and email address for years without a problem- this just occured Using Outlook 2
C Error: Cannot start Microsoft Office Outlook. Cannot open the Outlook window. Using Outlook 1
L cannot start microsoft outlook, cannot open the outlook window Using Outlook 1
E Cannot start Microsoft Office Outlook. Cannot open the Outlook window. Using Outlook 3
T Cannot Get Outlook 2010 to run - can never get past the 'Cannot start Microsoft Outlook. Cannot open the Outlook window' Using Outlook 2
T Cannot start Microsoft Office Outlook. Cannot open the Outlook window. Using Outlook 2
R Cannot start Microsoft Office Outlook. Cannot open the Outlook window. The set of folders cannot b Using Outlook 1
R Cannot star Microsoft Office Outlook, cannot open teh outlook windows Using Outlook 2
D cannot start microsoft office outlook, cannot open the outlook window Using Outlook 1
J I cannot open Outlook at all. I get the error message; 'Cannot start Microsoft Office Outlook. Cannot open the Outlook window.' There is no explanatio Using Outlook 1
J Microsoft Office 2010: cannot open your default e-mail folders. The information store could not be o Using Outlook 1
B I am unable to open Outlook. Get the error message "Cannot start Microsoft Office Outlook. Unable to Using Outlook 2
E Cannot Open Microsoft Outlook Window Using Outlook 1
F Outlook 2010 'Cannot Start Microsoft Outlook. Cannot open Outlook window. the set of folders cannot be oppened . The fils C:\Users\Ed\AppData\L Using Outlook 2
J cannot start microsoft office outlook. cannot open the outlook window. - had computer and email address for years without a problem- this just occure Using Outlook 5
L Cannot open my Outlook Window. It starts to open then shuts down and a small window pops up stating Cannot start Microsoft Office Outlook. Cannot open Using Outlook 2
J cannot start microsoft office outlook. cannt open the outlook window__ Using Outlook 1
S Cannot start Microsoft Office Outlook. Cannot open the Outlook window. The set of folders cannot be Using Outlook 3
R Cannot open Microsoft Office Outlook (Office 2007 Pro). Using Outlook 2
A cannot start microsoft office outlook. cannot open the Outlook window Using Outlook 5
B Cannot open your default e-mail folders. The attempt to log on to Microsoft Exchange has failed. Exchange Server Administration 10