Multiple errors with Outlook 2010 - Won't receive Hotmail emails; but will send fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nancy2424

I am running Office 2010 on a Windows 7 system. About a month ago, I started receiving an error message in Outlook regarding the receiving of messages. I am able to send messages and the calendar and contacts all work fine. When I access my Hotmail directly via hotmail.com, I can receive and send with ease. The 2 messages I get during the send/receive process in Outlook are:

Task [my email address] reported error (ox8DE00002): There is an error synchronizing your mail account. please verify your account is configured correctly by first accessing your mail on the web. Error: 4102. Client. Object Id (32 letters & numbers) appears in more than one command. Task [my email address] reported error (0x8004102A): Error with Send/Receive. There was an error in synchronizing your folder hierarchy. Error: 8de00002.Thanks for advice on how to resolve the problem!

N

Nancy2424

Thanks. I ended up removing and then re-adding my hotmail account in Outlook and it fixed the problem...however, now I have a new calendar, etc. I'll need to figure out how to get it all back to a single account.

Status
Not open for further replies.