Blank email list views on Outlook 2010 / 2007 with Exchange 2010 SP1 (on Citrix and Desktops)

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BDA_Admin

Hi there,

We've recently migrated to Exchange 2010/Office 2010 and some of our users are getting their Outlook views appearing blank (no emails listed in outlook 2010 / outlook 2007).

When a user clicks on one of the sort columns (to, subject, sent, etc) they re-appear. This affects users on Citrix XenApp 4.5/5.0 / Windows 7 with Outlook 2010 and Outlook 2007

We are running Exchange 2010 SP1.

Any help thoughts would be appreciated.

Regards

Zeeshan

B

Ben M. Schorr [MVP]

So some of the users are running Outlook just on Windows 7 locally, or are all of the users accessing it through Citrix?

Are the users running it locally running Outlook in cached mode?

B

BDA_Admin

Hi Diane,

Its a mixture of both some cached / some not. (Hoping to switch off cached mode once migration fully complete). Majority of users are on Windows 7 only a handful on Citrix. (In an installation of 150 users we have this problem on around 7-10 users.

Ive created a new MAPI profile for them.. I havent tried the cleanviews switch Ill try that and let you know.

Regards

Zeeshan

B

BigHouse25

I am having this same issue after a migration from Ex2003 to Ex2010 SP1.

Clients are using Win XP w/ Office 2007 SP2 and latest patches and a mix of cached and non-cached. I have tried removing all client add-ins and recreating the profile, but nothing has worked so far. I also read a post about running " repairrequest -mailbox " username" -corruptiontype FolderView" on the Ex2010 machine, but that didn't seem to help either. I will try the cleanviews...

B

BigHouse25

Sorry, that was " new-mailboxrepairrequest -mailbox " username" -corruptiontype FolderView" ...

B

BigHouse25

I tried the outlooks /cleanviews, it did not resolve the issue. Any other ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
M Receipients are receiving a blank email when I send a form Using Outlook 1
W 'To' box blank when 'Replying' to an incoming email Using Outlook 1
W The 'To' line is Blank when 'replying' to an Outlook 2010 incoming email! Using Outlook 4
M when an email with pictures come through, it only shows blank boxes Using Outlook 3
S Outlook 2010 - Reading pane blank when changing from one email folder to another - I have to click o Using Outlook 3
D Blank HTML email with Exchange 2010 Exchange Server Administration 6
J Outlook 2002 Blank Email Body and Exchange 2010 Using Outlook 17
C Prevent Outlook from sending an email with a blank Subject Line Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
T Blank Email in Reading Pane for Custom Form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 12
D Emailed form is blank Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
David Michaels Contact card shows blank Outlook 2013 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
J Installed Outlook but Default Calendar is Blank Using Outlook 3
A Outlook Postal Addresses Missing/Blank Using Outlook 0
J Blank GAL in OAB Exchange Server Administration 1
M Blank Pop-up Window when click "Manage Sharing" BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
R How to search for blank userproperties field Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
Copwriter Paragraph formatting in blank messages/stationery Using Outlook 3
J Meeting Invites Go Blank When Forwarding or Accepting Using Outlook 2
J Calendar Views (2013) are Blank Using Outlook 1
T From Field Blank when saving to folder other than Sent items Using Outlook 2
K blank emails generated in outbox when clicking on Inbox and other foders Using Outlook 0
A VBA Script to Forward Spam to AntiSpam Provider Using "Blank" Form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
F Change default value of date/time type from "None" to Blank Using Outlook 1
G Outlook Forms Blank once sent. Using Outlook 1
K Custom Forms - Blank Message Received! Using Outlook 1
M outlook items attached show up blank Using Outlook 3
E Blank Print Preview when access via the Quick Access toolbar Using Outlook 3
S Blank body when replying with an Outlook Form. Using Outlook 21
M Outlook 2003 rule to detect a blank category Using Outlook 1
M Emails Appear Blank in Outlook 2007 Using Outlook 1
D Outlook 2003, Export to CSV, "Export From' blank Using Outlook 5
C Bug? Forwarded message body is blank Using Outlook 2
L How to remove blank lines, globally, from outgoing e-mail Using Outlook 2
K Exchange 2010 Health explorer on configuration, performace & security state is blank Exchange Server Administration 2
C Outlook 2010 sending out blank emails in reply to incoming mail- of it's own accord. Using Outlook 1
K Contacts are blank from new message Using Outlook 2
K Reminder window is now blank after data file move Using Outlook 6
E Problem with In bound e-mails. Subject and From lines are blank and messages are either blank or in text that is hard to read. Using Outlook 1
P Blank page opening document through Direct Access in OWA from Exchange 2007 SP3 Using Outlook 3
H Exchange 2010 - Blank e-mail body in Outlook but typically viewable in OWA Exchange Server Administration 6
M Calendar: Subject goes blank when I resize an appointment Using Outlook 3
A Microsoft Outlook Calendar goes blank and locks up? Using Outlook 2
S Hit the Reply button and the Send To field is blank Using Outlook 2
A blank attachment in microsoft templates and word Using Outlook 2
D DatabaseSize is blank? Exchange Server Administration 2
J Reply body blank Using Outlook 7
J Blank Inboxes in Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 3
S From Field is blank in sent messages that I set to save to folder other than Sent Items Using Outlook 1
J Blank Emails in Exchange 2010 Exchange Server Administration 1
H Delete blank responses not working Using Outlook 2