No Stationery Picker button on Mail Format tab in Outlook 2007

• Thread starter Abusted724
  • Start date Views 1,526
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Abusted724

I am trying to create Stationery in Outlook 2007. I have followed these directions:

From the main Outlook window, on the Tools menu, click Options , and then click the Mail Format tab. In the Compose in this message format list, click HTML .Click Stationery Picker , and then click New .

However, in step 3 I do not have a Stationery Picker button.

I have verified that I am using Outlook 2007. I saw a screenshot and my Mail Format tab does not look like the one I saw. There is no Stationery Picker button.

How can I set up stationery without this button??

R

Ruchi Bisht

Are you using Standalone version of Outlook or is it a part of Office 2007?

What type of e-mail account do you have (e.g. POP, IMAP, Exchange etc...)?

Try creating a new Outlook profile and check:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/829918

Ruchi Bisht

M

Marshall in MN

Ihave Office 2007 and am using a POP account. Almost all of the suggestions I find on the web call out the Stationery Picker but my version does not display any via Tools>Options>Mail Format. Active radio buttons in this dialog box are Internet Format, International Options, Stationery and Fonts..., Signatures..., and Editor Options. No " Stationery Picker."

To quote our friend above, " How can I set up stationery without this button??"

G

Ganesh Kumar N

The option "Stationery Picker" is available in outlook 2003. The later versions of outlook programs don"t have the option "Stationery Picker". Instead you have to click on "Stationery and Font" under Mail format tab. Under Personal Stationery click on themes to select the theme you want to use.

Ganesh Kumar N

Status
Not open for further replies.