Can't see jpg signature in Outlook 2003 after email is sent

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

REALTORinVan

Like I said in the title, after I send an email in Outlook 2003, in the preview pane and when I open the sent email, my jpg signature is not there and there is simply a blank box with a red 'x' in the top left corner.

R

REALTORinVan

I wish it worked. I tried a deleting the temporary internet files, like it said, by doing a disc cleanup and through the tools menu, Internet Options tab in my IE version 8.0.6001.18702. I couldn't find the OLK folder(s) though where the instructions said.. and I tried searching everying in my c: by searching for olk* in my Windows XP Professional. I also tried checking the tab, like the instructions also said, the Show Picture Placeholders tab. Unfortunately, the problem still persists. In my sent emails, where my square signature jpg is supposed to appear a blank box shows with a red 'x' in the top left corner.

E

Ezil Vinoth

Were there any recent changes on your computer?

Are you able to see the signature before sending the email?

Check if the compose emails are sent in HTML format, if not change to HTML format if it is in plain text. Also check if Word is select as email editor.

Check the link below to change format of email.

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook-help/change-the-message-format-to-plain-text-html-or-rich-text-HP005242689.aspx

If the issue still persists, create a new profile for Outlook and check.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Select image in contact notes field and save as jpg Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
L Show all images for jpg attachments in reading pane for received emails? Using Outlook 3
O outlook 2010 - trying to send JPG attachments, but they are automatically converted into DAT files a Using Outlook 2
M Opening jpg and picture files generally Using Outlook 1
T Outlook 2003 changes JPG's to ZIP files Using Outlook 2
L Outlook : Unable to open jpg files Using Outlook 2
P Cannot open .jpg from email attachments Using Outlook 6
B .jpg files sent as attachment converted to .bmp file and display in body of e-mail Using Outlook 1
M Opening jpg attachements from iphones Using Outlook 5
B Saving an embedded .jpg picture Using Outlook 4
R suddenly I cannot open jpg pictures that are sent as attachments.....what do I need to reset or change to allow something to open up the pictures Using Outlook 3
K right click jpg and printing in outlook 2003__ Using Outlook 1
A .JPG Files can be viewed only if there are multiple files. Using Outlook 1
B Opening JPG Attachments to EMAIL Using Outlook 1
K Outlook 2007 preview jpg files Using Outlook 5
H Printing Tiff/JPG attachment Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
Martull Forced signature when multiple accounts exist Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
B Importing business card into Outlook for SIgnature Using Outlook 1
H Custom Signature Not Displayed When Account Selected Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 10
N How to remove signature formatting from Text in Word (accidentally taken from Outlook) Using Outlook 0
M Help sending email but removing signature via VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
JackBlack What tools do you use to create the signature for email? Using Outlook 3
N Signature displaying incorrectly in email Using Outlook 1
Morgan Fowler Remove Signature Using Outlook 1
L Block email signature image Using Outlook 1
N Does a Shared Folder Policy override a Digital Signature Setting for macros? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
J Remove extra line above signature in reply Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
C Macro to send email after changing from address and adding signature Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
skylark53 Loss of default format on deleting signature Using Outlook 5
V incorrect html signature printed Using Outlook 2
G Linked (online) signature images Using Outlook 5
O VBA to change message format and add formatted signature Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
Brendan.Z Outlook 2013 signature editing issue Using Outlook 3
J Outlook 2013 crashes saving VBA & clicking tools | digital signature Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
JorgeDario how to check a MailItem has a digital signature (SMIME) with vba? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
blashmet Outlook Signature Distorted in Other Email Clients Using Outlook 9
B Oultlook 2007 Signature back ups Using Outlook 4
Ramy Wassef Signature Using Outlook 1
SirFishAlot SIGNATURE EMBED ISSUE OUTLOOK 2013 BCM (Business Contact Manager) 10
J Macro generating email using default signature and hyperlink Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
G Onding e-mail with wrong signature Using Outlook 0
T Setting a Default Subject from a certain Signature Using Outlook 0
B Signature Reply Issue Using Outlook 1
D Digital Signature Exchange Server Administration 1
S signature in meeting request Using Outlook 2
C Unusual Signature & Spell Check Query Using Outlook 1
R automatic signature Using Outlook 0
L Auto Reply Signature Using Outlook 5
X Outlook 2007+ Changing signature also changes subject? Using Outlook 9
L Automatically change signature based on to / cc field (@customerdomain.com) Using Outlook 2