What is the recommended maximum amount of PSTs loaded for a user in Outlook 2010?

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Neil B.

We have a user who is complaining of slowness in launching Outlook. BTW she has nearly a 100 PSTs. I think that lowering that number would improve start up time. So what would be a good maximum to tell her?

Also she is complaining that access to public folders with shared calendars is really slow is that related to the 100 PSTs she has loaded?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Are categories still recommended for creating local distribution lists? Using Outlook 3
B Recommended Outlook & VBScript Books? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
M which Outlook recommended to buy for moving Outlook 2000 versions Contact Data Using Outlook 2
M Recommended Reboots for EX2010 Exchange Server Administration 6
A What is the recommended storage lun design for databases and T-logs ? Exchange Server Administration 4
M Exchange 2010 Recommended Disk and RAID Configurations Exchange Server Administration 6
J Oulook Recommended Items numbers in exchange 2007 / 2010 Exchange Server Administration 3
K Maximum Categorize Shortcuts In Outlook 2010? Using Outlook 1
King Mustard Maximum Categorize shortcuts in Outlook 2010? Using Outlook 1
neobite Maximum number of Exchange accounts in an Outlook profile Using Outlook 4
M BCM in Outlook reports maximum database size to 4GB despite SQL Server 2008 R2 BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
P PST reached maximum size- cant delete emails to slim it down Using Outlook 5
Z Outlook 2003 file has reached it's maximum size Using Outlook 7
C IS there a maximum limit for attachments for outlook 2007 to send. I tried 9MB and it just set there. Using Outlook 1
A Mapi session exceeded the maximum of 32 objects of type "session". Using Outlook 6
F My pst files have reached their maximum. Using Outlook 4
R Maximum File Size Reached in Outlook 2007 Using Outlook 1
S Outlook: maximum number of delegates Using Outlook 2
M Error: This mailbox exceeded the maximum number of corrupted items that were specified for this move Exchange Server Administration 9
W This message exceeds the maximum message size allowed Exchange Server Administration 4
A Outlook.pst has reached its maximum size Using Outlook 4
M Error 9646 with exceeded maximum of objects Exchange Server Administration 3
C length of the property is too long the maximum length is 64 Exchange Server Administration 4
R unlocking pre-2003 outlook.pst file that has reached its maximum Using Outlook 1
C Outlook 2010 - maximum incoming attachment size Using Outlook 3
K Maximum database limit is 5 for Enterprise edition? Exchange Server Administration 5
T Maximum number of email signatures in Outlook Using Outlook 1
R Subject '', Account: 'patterson', Server: 'smtp.east.cox.net', Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '552 5.2.3 DATA size exceeds maximum permitted', Port: Using Outlook 2
M 1. Split large videos or images into small chunks to send an email using Outlook 2007.__2. Maximum i Using Outlook 3
I Re: PST has reached its maximum size. It will not allow me to delete files. Using Outlook 1
Diane Poremsky Error: 5102. Server. Maximum request length exceeded Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 0
T "552 Message size exceeds maximum permitted" - Outlook 2007 Using Outlook 5
L Exchange 2010 Standard Maximum DB Limits Exchange Server Administration 10
D Set-Mailbox 'The number of subfilters exceeds maximum allowed number of 100' Exchange Server Administration 8
King Mustard Sort search groups by amount of items? Using Outlook 1
I Retrieve amount of calendar availability and attachments automatically Using Outlook 2
L HUGE Amount of Disk Writes to Exchange 2010 Database Exchange Server Administration 7
V upgrade to SP1 taking an excessive amount of time? Exchange Server Administration 3
J Exchange 2010: Discover the amount of send/receives per mailbox Exchange Server Administration 4
M is there a limit to the amount of rules that you can set in the rules and alerts option in outlook 2 Using Outlook 2
S The text exceeds the limit of 1024 characters. Type a shorter amount of text or click ok to have a l Using Outlook 2