Unable to send/recieve emails - Enter network password

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jimdcctx

i am using outlook 2007. i have a problem with sending/receiving my emails. i have narrowed it down to the problem in my pop3 settings. when i send a new email it will sit in the outbox. according to the status it says that the sending progress was complete but the receiving progress is processing. i keep getting a pop up window titled Enter Network Password. even though i enter my password it keeps wanting me to enter a password over and over because i assume its not recognizing the password. ultimately i am according to the settings entering a bad password...can anyone help me with that...p.s. i have called microsoft numerous times but unless you want to pay 49.99 because they claim when i bought my outlook 2007 they say it has no warranty because it never was sold with warranty..go figure., hugh...anyhow, i will sincerely appreciate anybody's help...thank you...

J

Jimdcctx

I use trend micro...I have had outlook previously but for the most part i used at work but as for business home edition 2007 i have never used it. i went through the install wizard and it did connect with my yahoo but it just wont let me send email...it wont except my password...i tried changing my password and even that wont work...i am lost....

Status
Not open for further replies.