Emailing invoices from Simply Accounting 2010 using Outlook 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tldarby

Using Simply Accounting 2010, MS Outlook 2007 with Windows 7 Home Premium on an Acer Notebook using the Bell turbo stick for Internet access. Outlook is configured to work with my local ISPs email - Sympatico and have no problems sending or receiving regular emails. However, when using Simply to email invoices to clients, nothing happens and there's no error message. When I had Simply 2008 on XP Pro emails worked fine without Outlook but not now. Has anyone else had this or similar problem? Please help.

G

Guruprasad Ra

Does the email window opens when try to send the invoice?

Try sending the invoice when Outlook is open and verify the results.

T

tldarby

I've tried it both ways with Outlook open and with it closed. Neither is successful. I use the little email icon in Simply, top right, it presents a pop-up to select email, print or cancel, then the popup for address, subject, message along with a choice at the top for "my email software" or "billing boss" and "My E-Mail Software" is checked. I hit the send button and then nothing happens. I go to Outlook to check the outbox/sent and nothing is there.

I am not receiving any error message and can't find where these emails might be stored if at all. I've checked again to ensure that the system defaults were set to Outlook, tested by creating a document in Word 2007 and sending it. This was successful as all other email has been except for Simply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L Deleting Office 365 calendar appt w/o emailing invitees Using Outlook 3
B Can't run macro from QAT when emailing from Acrobat Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
Mark Foley Emailing attachment from Word/Excel sends attachment but no message body Using Outlook 0
B Losing Excel Data when emailing with OutLook 2010 Using Outlook 4
W Mass emailing to contacts linked to accounts BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
M emailing all preivously contacted people Using Outlook 2
A Emailing Calendars Created in Outlook Calendar Printing Assistant Calendar Printing Assistant 3
M Emailing Folders Using Outlook 2
L Emailing from an address different from the provider address Using Outlook 1
J Add a meeting / appointment to my Calendar without emailing the other person (like I was able to do Using Outlook 3
A Emailing file attachments from windows explorer Using Outlook 5
K Emailing from WinMo 6.5 phone Using Outlook 1
C Mass emailing how is it possible Using Outlook 2
H Trouble emailing Using Outlook 1
J I use MS Outlook for emailing and can not get hyperlinks to work, have tried all sorts including MS Fix It, a solution would be greatly appreciated. Using Outlook 3
B Group Emailing Using Outlook 2
C Emailing individuals from my Contacts folder Using Outlook 1
K Emailing to shared contacts Using Outlook 2
M emailing ditribution lists Using Outlook 7
S Emailing to multiple users Using Outlook 1
C Address Book cannot be accessed for emailing Using Outlook 6
R Sharepoint Emailing Exchange Server Administration 1
A Need help in creating a mass emailing plugin Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
S Outlook 2013 - All rules simply delete the email Using Outlook 1
A Simply put:the office connector or the office outlook is not performing at all. Using Outlook 2
S My Outlook will not open - no error message, just simply does not respond when I ask it to open. Using Outlook 0
T Why is Outlook dropping my emails? They simply vanish. Using Outlook 0
P Exchange 2010 OOF Simply not working Exchange Server Administration 18