Unable to open Hyperlinks in email. Error: the operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in e

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dizzyblond

Whether I am trying to click on an email link or even a link in Microsoft Outlook Help, I am getting blocked with a message indicating that the operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on the computer and to contact the system administrator. I am using Widows 7 and McAfee Total Protection. I have tried turning off McAfee, but it has no effect. I followed the thread listed to the left on this topic and it does not apply as I have not had anything to do with Google Chrome. This all started when I upgraded to Windows 7 from Vista. Any thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N Unable to Open Hyperlinks in Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 3
E Unable to open Outlook 2010 after adding new email account Using Outlook 4
G Outlook calendar entry corrupted. Constant pop up when you open outlook. Unable to delete or remove. Using Outlook 2
T Unable to open msg files in Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 11
B unable to open signed emails Using Outlook 1
A Exception message: MapiExceptionLogonFailed: Unable to open message store Exchange Server Administration 1
D Unable to open hotmail, error hotmail.ost is not an offline folder file Using Outlook 3
A Unable to open BCM 2003 Using Outlook 1
I unable to open up web links that are inserted in emails Using Outlook 3
B Unable to open links in email Using Outlook 1
N Unable to open your default e-mail folders. You must connect to your Microsoft Exchange Server compu Using Outlook 1
C I am unable to open web links in my Outlook mail. I get an error message that states: This function Using Outlook 1
J The connection to the Microsoft Server is unavailable. Unable to open your default mail settings...t Using Outlook 1
S Unable to open old encrypted emails under a new Windows profile Using Outlook 8
R Unable to open/preview attachments in Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 4
J .TIF Attachments will not open. Error: "Unable ot open document. If this is a Web document, check y Using Outlook 3
C Unable to open your default e-mail folders. The Microsoft Exchange Server computer is not available. Exchange Server Administration 4
Z Unable to open your default e-mail folders Using Outlook 6
F Unable to open microsoft outlook 2010 Using Outlook 2
R Get an error message "Cannot start Microsoft Office Outlook. Unable Unable to open the Outlook win Using Outlook 5
W unable to open Outlook Using Outlook 3
K Unable to open attachments in Outlook 2010. Using Outlook 1
A Unable to open emails with Macros in attachment Using Outlook 4
S unable to open outlook 2007 Using Outlook 2
M Sending Word Docs that others are unable to open... Using Outlook 2
M unable to open PDF or (http, www or utube) link attachment to outlook messages because of ' RESTRICT Using Outlook 1
Y Unable to open your default email folders. The Microsoft Exchange Server computer is not available. Using Outlook 1
E Outlook 2010 : unable to open attachments Using Outlook 1
R Cannot start Microsoft Office Outlook, Unable to open the Outlook window. __ Using Outlook 1
L Outlook : Unable to open jpg files Using Outlook 2
O Unable to open Outlook 'MS outlook has stopped working' Using Outlook 2
V I am unable to open links all of the sudden Using Outlook 1
R Unable to open your default e-mail folders. Outlook could not start because a data file to send and Using Outlook 2
R Unable to open outlook with out a PC restart. Then I have to go into tools, repair, before I can get emails. Using Outlook 1
2 Just downloaded update for Windows Live Mail - 2011. I am receiving emails, but am unable to open them. Using Outlook 1
M Unable to open Outlook. Error: Error have been detected in the files c:user\my name\appdata\local\microsoft\outlook\outlook.pst. quit outlook and mai Using Outlook 1
F unable to open the signature tab in office 2007 Using Outlook 1
J UNable to open some tools under EMC Exchange Server Administration 2
P Unable to open Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 5
L Unable to open your default e-mail folders. Errors have been detected in the file C:\Users\LeannJane Using Outlook 1
T Unable to open outlook a second time unless I reboot computer. Running XP and microsoft 2007 Using Outlook 6
W Unable to open pst file Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 2
W Unable to open pst file Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 1
W Unable to open Outlook 2003 Using Outlook 1
S 'Unable to open your default e-mail folders' appearing after Office 2010 upgrade Using Outlook 3
H Outlook 2010 unable to open without connecting online. Kept popping up the General Tab to ask me fil Using Outlook 8
A My outlook says an error occured while attempting to open the windows address book. unable to find w Using Outlook 3
C Unable to open attachment in OWA while same attachment can be open from Outlook Using Outlook 5
P error message oxc00000a5 unable to open application. Using Outlook 1
W Unable to open Outlook due to a corrupt file wgeelan_msn1.ost. Inbox repair tool to diagnose and repair errors in the file. Having difficulty using in Using Outlook 2