reply/send capabilities are grayed out

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Ciscapoo

I have intalled and set up outlook successfully but the reply/send button is grayed out. How can i fix this?

Would appreciate ANY support

H

Hassan El-Meligy, MSc

Run outlook in safe mode Start -> Run OUTLOOK /SAFE Try to check outllok again Do the same but check the addins in your outlook sometimes you will need to disable some of these addins also try to disable the anti virus and check again

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B resend if no reply and send an automatic reminder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
B When working on emails in a certain folder, when I hit reply or reply all, I would like it re always reply all and add an email address to send to Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
H send reminder if no reply received on first or original email using macro Using Outlook 2
M Cannot send or reply Using Outlook 4
B Cannot send , reply or forward from Outlook 2007 Using Outlook 2
J "Reply" emails do not send and get stuck in outbox Using Outlook 4
M I have 150 emails in one email folder folder that I need to send a uniform reply to .These addresses are not in my contacts Using Outlook 1
D When I send a new email or reply to an email, after I click on the send button, Outlook shuts down. Using Outlook 1
D Outlook 2010 Client crashes on new message, reply, forward, send as attachment Using Outlook 3
S Hit the Reply button and the Send To field is blank Using Outlook 2
D Outlook 2010 crashes when I select new message, reply, forward or send as attachment Using Outlook 3
S Unable to send/reply/forward emails Using Outlook 2
H Unable to reply or send emails from Outlook 2007 Using Outlook 20
Y Outlook 2010 Send/Reply "The operation failed" Using Outlook 2
O Can't send, reply, or forward email. Using Outlook 2
A Outlook crashes and restart when I send, reply or forward an email Using Outlook 1
S Outlook 2010 can't reply/send emails Using Outlook 1
J Can not reply to or forward email from outlook but can send email started from new Using Outlook 1
N NewMail/Reply/ReplyAll freezing after send() if word editor is used‏ Using Outlook 1
O Outlook and Exchange 2007 send new/reply email using alias other than default ?? Using Outlook 2
T Can't send new emails. Can receive, just can't send or reply. Using Outlook 1
R Outlook 2010 on Win 7 crashes when I try to reply/send email Using Outlook 1
G I can recieve but not send, reply, or forward mail from outlook anymore Using Outlook 1
A Having trouble receiving emails, people unable to reply to the ones I send them. Using Outlook 1
P Send and save to a specific folder, send without saving, reply with or without attachement, delete attach files Using Outlook 3
L Cannot send/reply to emails in Outlook 2007 Using Outlook 2
C How can I let Exchange users send emails with alternative reply address? Exchange Server Administration 5
H Unable to Send Any Emails or Reply to Any...Help!! Using Outlook 2
M Restrict room bookings and send reply Exchange Server Administration 7
G outlook express: sending an email to someone and then they reply: Person I used to send to-no longer can get my emails but I get his Using Outlook 2
W Ideas: Auto reply won't work, gives me the error message: Error, can't send email Using Outlook 1
G can't send emails with attachments, forward, or reply Using Outlook 11
L Cannot Send/Reply/Forward from Outlook Trial Using Outlook 2
S Outlook Crash when hitting send on a reply email Using Outlook 1
R Can't Send/Receive Messages To Craigslist To Reply To An Ad!? Please Respond,THX Using Outlook 0
H SBS08 OWA can send new but not reply get exch svr 12031 error Using Outlook 2
D Button beside send, but not beside reply Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
L Send reply when email is sent HELP! Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
W Replyin to the reply-to email address Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
D Reply with a template loose the sender's embedded image Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
R List folders in a combo box + select folder + move emails from inbox to that folder + reply to that email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
J Outlook Reply > From > Other Email Address... > Address Not Showing in Sent Items... From Email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
M Delete headers in Inline reply Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
E reply Using Outlook 0
Healy Consultants Macro to remove inside organization distribution list email address when reply to all recepients Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
evdbogaard Reply with only last message cited Using Outlook 1
B Reply and replyall macro is not working Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
mctabish Setting "Reply To" based on inbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
Rupert Dragwater Deleted email address keeps showing up in reply Using Outlook 12
R How Do I insert images in and Auto Reply Using Outlook 3