Unable to send out emails

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

justsaying

I have Outlook Enterprise 2007. I have configured my Yahoo email Plus to Outlook. I"m getting the incoming messages but I"m not able to send out emails, and I"m getting the following error message when attempting to send an email:
“Send test e-mail message: The connection to the server was interrupted. If this problem continues, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).”

Please note that my internet connection is fine. I"ve received this message often. My SMTP is 465, if needed, Please help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N Unable to send emails Exchange Server Administration 0
E Unable to send or receive emails Using Outlook 5
D I am able to send emails on Outlook, but unable to retrieve emails trying to come in. Using Outlook 1
H Outlook 2003 - can't send emails. Get this message from Norton Internet Security "was unable to be Using Outlook 2
S Unable to send/reply/forward emails Using Outlook 2
H Unable to reply or send emails from Outlook 2007 Using Outlook 20
J Unable to send out emails Using Outlook 2
S Unable to send emails through outlook, but able to recieve emails Using Outlook 2
J Unable to send emails. Error Ox800CCC80 Using Outlook 3
J Unable to send/recieve emails - Enter network password Using Outlook 3
M unable to send receive emails after power cut isp details checked and ok Using Outlook 2
H Unable to send & receive emails. Using Outlook 1
O Outlook 365 - suddenly unable to send using Gmail POP3 Using Outlook 10
X Unable to send an email from one account to another on same PC Using Outlook 2
D Unable to Send On Behalf of Another User Exchange Server Administration 0
R Unable to send mail using Cox.net Using Outlook 1
S unable to send email from my second address (outlook 2007) Using Outlook 2
H Outlook 2010 unable to send iCloud account e-mail after iOS 7 upgrade Using Outlook 12
S Unable to send or reeceive email in new Exchange 2010 Exchange Server Administration 0
A Unable to send with attachments in Outlook 2013 (Exchange ActiveSync) Using Outlook 2
B unable to send to a hotmail.com account Using Outlook 4
M Unable to send email to gmail - using Outlook 2007 Using Outlook 3
U Unable to send message with attachment Exchange Server Administration 2
M Unable to receive or send e-mails in Microsoft outlook Using Outlook 2
A __Task 'pop-server.rr.com - Sending' reported error (0x800CCC78) : 'Unable to send the message. Plea Using Outlook 2
A Unable to send E-mail when it is being replied. Using Outlook 2
J Unable to accept calendar request when I send it to myself Using Outlook 1
A Outlook 2010 Exchange / SMTP: unable to send Using Outlook 2
K Recipients are unable to reveive pictures that I send as attachments in Outlook 2010 and Gmail Using Outlook 1
S Since outlook connector update unable to send mail Version 14.0.5117.5000 Errors: 4102& parsing MTOM Using Outlook 2
M Unable to Send\Receive in Outlook 2010. Error: "Operation Failed" Using Outlook 3
P unable to use Send To Mail Recipient or from any other program to Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 2
M Outlook : unable to send/receive mails, frozen Using Outlook 2
R Unable to open your default e-mail folders. Outlook could not start because a data file to send and Using Outlook 2
H Outlook 2010. Unable to send\receive, Error 0x800CCCDD Using Outlook 1
S Unable to send picture files via Outlook. Using Outlook 2
O Send test e-mail message: Unable to send test Message. Please verify the E-mail Address field. Using Outlook 2
K Re: Unable to send an email to a .mil address, I continue to recieve this error: 450 4.1.8 - Domain Using Outlook 2
D I am unable to send email Using Outlook 1
D Unable to Send Email Using Outlook 1
A Unable to send email Using Outlook 1
S Unable to Send or Receive E-mail - Outlook 2007 Using Outlook 6
J Outlook 2003 with Outlook Connector - added new account, unable to view any items in inbox, nor send from that account. Help please! Using Outlook 7
P Unable to send email using Outlook 2010 using Verizon ISP Using Outlook 3
K Outlook 2010~Unable to send email from draft folder Using Outlook 3
L Unable to Sync Web/Android MS To Do with Windows Outlook Tasks Using Outlook 3
A Unable to save recurring Meeting to Documents folder due to error Using Outlook 2
S Outlook 2010 unable to change default font Using Outlook 7
Q Unable to Sync Quicken reminder with Outlook 2016 64Bit Using Outlook 1
S Unable to remove rule outlook 2010 Using Outlook 0