Encounter "operation Failed" when trying to send email in outlook 2007.

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

supa4

Hi,

I have quite a number of users within the company, randomly and intermittently having problem sending email in Outlook 2007. They would encounter " operation failed" when trying to click the " send" buttion. But would be able to send upon second click of the " send" button.

I have done the following :

1. patched the Outlook 2007 to the latest (12.0.6539.5000) SP2 MSO (12.0.6535.5002)

2. Clear the N2K file (as suggested in some sites)

3. Turn on Outlook Logging, but doesn't show much information

But the problem still randomly/intermittently persist.

I have tried to search the forum here, but could not find a solution. Wondering, if anyone has come across this kind of error or know of any possible solution?

Please advice

Thanks

KF

S

supa4

Hi Roady

Thanks for the answer, i will give it a try on a few hosts and monitor.

Will let you know if it works

S

supa4

HI Roady,

I have tried turning off the Outlook scan in our SEP...

The problem still intermittently appears...

Any more suggestion?

Please advice if there is any

thanks and regards

KF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cdub27 Your changes to this item couldn't be saved because Server Denied Operation (HTTP 403 Forbidden) Using Outlook 1
Diane Poremsky Could not complete the operation. One or more parameter values are not valid. New Slipstick.com Articles 0
M Very slow operation Using Outlook 0
S The attempted operation failed ... 2nd time running code Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
Christiaan Could not complete operation because the service provider does not support it Using Outlook 2
Diane Poremsky This operation has been cancelled due to restrictions New Slipstick.com Articles 0
S Outlook 2010 I am getting error code 0x8DE00006 'the operation failed'. outlook 2010 send/receive progress Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 2
J An attempt operation failed. An object could not be found at line5. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
H Outlook 2010, "The Operation Failed" Sending emails Using Outlook 4
S Microsoft office Cannot complete operation error Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
J New Outlook 2007 form - try to send and get error Operation Failed Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 11
S Outlook 2013. Adding office 365 email account causes 'The operation failed' Using Outlook 2
M Outlook 2010 Calendar error Operation Failed Using Outlook 6
S Unknown error and The operation failed Using Outlook 1
S The operation failed error while send email to other domain. Using Outlook 1
R "The Operation Failed. The messaging interfaces have returned an unknown error Exchange Server Administration 3
J why "Could not complete the operation. One or more parameter values are not valid"? Using Outlook 2
D Operation failed. An object could not be found. Using Outlook 2
T outlook 2010 'not enough memory avaliable to perform the operation' with distribution lists Using Outlook 0
K !Task 'mailaccountname' reported error (0x8004010F): The operation failed. An object could not be fo Using Outlook 7
R Message that reads 'this operation has been canceled due to restrictions on this computer', when none have been set up Using Outlook 3
T Can receive but can not send get error: The attemped operation failed, an object can't be found. Using Outlook 3
T Operation failed due to rgistry or installation problem. Using Outlook 1
J sluggish operation Using Outlook 2
T outlok 2010 'not enough memory avaliable to perform the operation' with distribution lists. Using Outlook 3
R "This operation has been cancelled due to restrictions on this computer" Using Outlook 2
S Office 2007 - Cannot open .pst (you don't have appropriate permission to perform this operation) Using Outlook 1
G Outlook 2010: Cannot Open Item Error; and Operation Failed Error when replying!! Using Outlook 2
M This operation has been canceled due to restrictions in effect on this computer. Please contact your Using Outlook 5
C When I click send/receive it says 'The Operation failed' Using Outlook 2
K download oab operation failed 0x801901b8 Exchange Server Administration 1
B when trying to open a link in an incoming email, get an error, 'This operation has been canceled due to the restrictions in this computer...&quot Using Outlook 2
J this operation has been cancelled due to restrictions on this computer, Call your system administrat Using Outlook 2
R When clicking on a link I get "This operation has been canceled due to restrictions in effect on thi Using Outlook 2
D Error message when clicking on hyperlink within email: 'This operation has been canceled due to restrictions in effect on this computer...' Using Outlook 1
D Sync OAB and Task 'Microsoft Exchange' Fails Error 0x8004010F: The operation failed. An object canno Exchange Server Administration 2
M get massage this operation has been canceled due to restriction in effect on this computer ,contact Using Outlook 1
M 'This operation canceled due to restrictions in effect on this computer' Using Outlook 2
M Re: 'This operation canceled due to restrictions in effect on this computer' Using Outlook 4
P Error: "This operation has been canceled due to restrictions on this computer. Please contact your s Using Outlook 1
N Failed Exchange 2010 SP1 Installation PowerShell "unauthorized operation" Exchange Server Administration 2
D Task "Microsoft Exchange Server" reported error (0x8004010F): 'The operation failed. An object could Exchange Server Administration 3
M Outlook 2010 - The attempted operation failed. An object could not be found. Using Outlook 3
J constant Cannot Perform The Requested Operation error clicking Contacts at bottom of Contacts Using Outlook 4
L The operation has been canceled due to restrictions placed on the computer. Using Outlook 1
M The operation has been cancelled due to restrictions on your computer.Please contact your system administrator Using Outlook 1
M The operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this computer. Contact administrator'__ Using Outlook 1
E When I try to click on links in emails I recieve the following message 'This operation has been cancelled due to restrictions on yoru computer. C Using Outlook 1
J This error messgae pops up when I use Outlook. "this operation has been cancelled due to restricti Using Outlook 1
B "The attempted operation failed. An object cannot be found." Using Outlook 7