Outlook : unable to send/receive mails, frozen

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MamaD55079

Windstorm knocked me off DSL. (?) Fixed. Error msg re: Server had over 1900 msg's stored. Deleted. But OL still frozen on: " Unable to send rec't" . // Cannot wk offline either. i.e: Deleting old msg's.

V

Vinay - G

Can you open task manager and end outlook process.

What is the type of Email account configured in Outlook (POP3, IMAP or an Exchange)?

Click on tools->email accounts->view or change an email account->Click on the account->Change->click on test account settings

See if you get any error message

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
O Outlook 365 - suddenly unable to send using Gmail POP3 Using Outlook 10
S unable to send email from my second address (outlook 2007) Using Outlook 2
H Outlook 2010 unable to send iCloud account e-mail after iOS 7 upgrade Using Outlook 12
A Unable to send with attachments in Outlook 2013 (Exchange ActiveSync) Using Outlook 2
M Unable to send email to gmail - using Outlook 2007 Using Outlook 3
M Unable to receive or send e-mails in Microsoft outlook Using Outlook 2
A Outlook 2010 Exchange / SMTP: unable to send Using Outlook 2
K Recipients are unable to reveive pictures that I send as attachments in Outlook 2010 and Gmail Using Outlook 1
D I am able to send emails on Outlook, but unable to retrieve emails trying to come in. Using Outlook 1
H Outlook 2003 - can't send emails. Get this message from Norton Internet Security "was unable to be Using Outlook 2
S Since outlook connector update unable to send mail Version 14.0.5117.5000 Errors: 4102& parsing MTOM Using Outlook 2
M Unable to Send\Receive in Outlook 2010. Error: "Operation Failed" Using Outlook 3
P unable to use Send To Mail Recipient or from any other program to Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 2
H Unable to reply or send emails from Outlook 2007 Using Outlook 20
R Unable to open your default e-mail folders. Outlook could not start because a data file to send and Using Outlook 2
H Outlook 2010. Unable to send\receive, Error 0x800CCCDD Using Outlook 1
S Unable to send emails through outlook, but able to recieve emails Using Outlook 2
S Unable to send picture files via Outlook. Using Outlook 2
S Unable to Send or Receive E-mail - Outlook 2007 Using Outlook 6
J Outlook 2003 with Outlook Connector - added new account, unable to view any items in inbox, nor send from that account. Help please! Using Outlook 7
P Unable to send email using Outlook 2010 using Verizon ISP Using Outlook 3
K Outlook 2010~Unable to send email from draft folder Using Outlook 3
T I am trying to use Outlook 2000 for my e mails I can receive emails but not send I keep getting error massage unable to find WAB DLL for Windows Conta Using Outlook 1
S Unable to use Outlook to send mail from Endicia Dazzle. Using Outlook 1
P unable to send from 2010 outlook Using Outlook 2
J outlook 2010 trial unable to send or recieve Using Outlook 1
C Unable to send in Outlook 2003 Using Outlook 1
D unable to send e mail in outlook message stuck in sent file Using Outlook 1
K unable to send emails with outlook 2010 Using Outlook 2
T Unable to send or receive e-mails on my Laptop (Desktop works ok) - Outlook 2003 Using Outlook 4
S Outlook 2010 unable to change default font Using Outlook 7
Q Unable to Sync Quicken reminder with Outlook 2016 64Bit Using Outlook 1
S Unable to remove rule outlook 2010 Using Outlook 0
Mark Foley Unable to subscribe to published calendar in Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 4
G Unable to dismiss reminders from share point list calendar shared in Outlook Using Outlook 2
E Unable to open Outlook 2010 after adding new email account Using Outlook 4
A Outlook 2016- unable to have all subfolders expanded when opening outlook Using Outlook 11
avant-guvnor Unable to view certain emails in Outlook 2016 Using Outlook 16
M Unable to Configure Gmail Account in Outlook 2007 Using Outlook 1
J Unable to link email messages in BCM using a single microsoft office 365 account in outlook 2013 BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
Tim King Outlook 365 unable to change accounts Using Outlook 0
G Outlook calendar entry corrupted. Constant pop up when you open outlook. Unable to delete or remove. Using Outlook 2
C Unable to see meeting attendees Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 5
UncleBill Unable to delete items from gmail IMAP Trash using Outlook 2010 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
K Unable to activate QueryBuilder in Outlook 2010 (32bit) with Windows 7 (64bit) Using Outlook 1
C Outlook 2010, two exchange mailboxes configured.Unable to see 2ndrymeeting req Using Outlook 2
F Outlook 2010 unable to delete emails from scanner Using Outlook 1
T Unable to open msg files in Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 11
P Unable to delete custom forms in outlook 2010 Using Outlook 1
D Unable to transfer rules from one Outlook computer to another Using Outlook 5