Why do I have a Synchronization Log and get mail to this multiple times per day and why did it just start a few weeks ago?

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cindy MC

In the past several weeks, I have gotten a folder that recieves email which states Synchronization Log and gets email each day. It is becoming a burden and I have changed nothing to my knowledge to have this suddenly appear and start collecting data.

How do I get rid of this and how did it get here in the first place?

N

Niranjan I K

What type of account have you configured in Outlook (POP,IMAP, Exchange)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
B Exchange 2010 / Outlook 20070 "client error in synchronization log" Exchange Server Administration 1
R Outlook 2010 Contact Synchronization - Outlook to Outlook.com Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 1
Paul Van Cotthem Is calendar synchronization between Office 2013 and Outlook.com capped by spam or bandwidth limits? Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 12
A Synchronization of IMAP folders Using Outlook 0
P Encoding problems after synchronization with Outlook Connector Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 6
J Synchronization of some deletions failed [0-130] Exchange Server Administration 6
M Synchronization of some deletions failed [0-130] Using Outlook 3
S Improving synchronization of Outlook with ... everything else Using Outlook 1
G Contact's birthday changes after synchronization with Hotmail Using Outlook 1
G Contact's birthday changes after synchronization with Hotmail Using Outlook 7
D Outlook 2007 - Folder Synchronization kills my computer Using Outlook 5
S SYNCHRONIZATION OF OUTLOOK 2010 CONTACT TO BLACK BERRY Using Outlook 2
B junk email folder properties synchronization tab missing ..outlook 2007 client Using Outlook 3
B junk email folder properties synchronization tab missing outlook 2007 Using Outlook 1
S Synchronization issue - CRM - Outlook client - Smartphone Using Outlook 1
A Microsoft Feeds Synchronization error Using Outlook 1
C Synchronization: Exchange 2003 & Exchange 2010 CrossForest Exchange Server Administration 3
E After 2010 Office Beta expired, my 2007 Outlook version stopped working properly. Can not access correct profile and synchronization with Blackberry p Using Outlook 1
C Outlook 2007 and Hotmail Calendar Synchronization issues Using Outlook 4
D Synchronization with your iPhone failed for 1 items - IPM.Schedule.Meeting.Resp.Pos Exchange Server Administration 5
A Synchronization Error of contacts and calender using Outlook connector Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 12
N Filtered Synchronization of public folder favourites, Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 4
D BCM and remote synchronization BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
T Synchronization error event Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
Diane Poremsky Use PowerShell to log into Office 365 Exchange New Slipstick.com Articles 0
P Log of Rules that ran Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
Diane Poremsky Log Messages and Attachment Names New Slipstick.com Articles 2
R Exchange - Locating a user that has log files but is not found using powershell Exchange Server Administration 1
C can't log chats in outlook? Using Outlook 1
M Messaged sent time in outlook differ from exchange log Using Outlook 2
Fozzie Bear Outlook 2010 wont remember Exchange Credentials on log off /shutdown of Win7 Exchange Server Administration 2
G Outlook keep prompt for log in credential Using Outlook 1
J exchange 2010 error log Exchange Server Administration 0
B Trying to find & run Scanpst.exe. Outlook can't log onto server. Have removed update KB2412171 & it did not correct problem. Have done a resto Using Outlook 2
P DAG CONFIGURED Need to change the data base and log file location .What are the risk .And Steps to p Exchange Server Administration 3
P Exchange 2010 Backup using WSB not truncating log files Exchange Server Administration 5
T Outlook 2007 prompting users to log in Using Outlook 3
A Exchange 2010 DB - Unable to communicate with the Information Store to coordinate log truncation Exchange Server Administration 0
S Log Into Outlook Without Domain\Username Using Outlook 9
S exchange backup with dpm not truncating log file Exchange Server Administration 1
J Tool to analyze administrator and mailbox audit log entries Exchange Server Administration 1
V Extreme growing transaction log Exchange Server Administration 3
P Exchange 2010 - lost .log files and database .edb file refuses to mount Exchange Server Administration 1
J Move Transaction Log File Path Exchange Server Administration 1
M Exchange 2010 log error: MSExchangeMailboxAssistants 14029 FreeBusy Assistant Using Outlook 1
C Log all types of connection to a mailbox Using Outlook 2
M eseutil Operation terminated with error -528 (JET_errMissingLogFile, Current log file missing) Exchange Server Administration 1
P transaction log Exchange Server Administration 5
X SCOM alert on Exchange 2010 - Alert: The database copy isn't replaying log files fast enough for the Exchange Server Administration 2
F Need to fill in the password each time when log into outlook Using Outlook 3