Since outlook connector update unable to send mail Version 14.0.5117.5000 Errors: 4102& parsing MTOM

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SteveFlowers

Outlook Hotmail Connector Version 14.0.5117.5000

Account: *name@hotmail.com

Signed in successfully at 02/11/2010 20:24:52

Mail: Last successfully refreshed at 20:25.

Calendar: Last successfully refreshed at 20:25.

Contacts: Last successfully refreshed at 20:25.

Errors :

Time: 02/11/2010 20:26:04
Error in Mail
There is an error synchronizing your mail account. Please verify your account is configured correctly by first accessing your mail on the web.
Error: 4102. Client. Error parsing MTOM.

Time: 02/11/2010 20:27:12
Error in Mail
There is an error synchronizing your mail account. Please verify your account is configured correctly by first accessing your mail on the web.
Error: 4102. Client. Error parsing MTOM.

THIS APPEARS TO BE A COMMON PROBLEM SINCE THIS UPDATE. DO YOU HAVE A FIX?

Report as Abuse

B

Brian Tillman

And did you do what the error messages says to do by logging into your Windows Live/Hotmail account using a web browser?

S

Sachin Shetty

Try removing the account and then add it back.

The steps below would help you to remove the account.

1. In Outlook, click on Tools> Account Settings > Account Settings

2. Click on the account and then clickRemove

3. Clickyes to confirm that you want to remove the account.

4. ClickClose

Now try the following steps to add the account into outlook

1. Exit Outlook.

2. Download the Microsoft Office Outlook Connector.

3. When prompted to open or save the file, clickOpen.

4. When prompted to run the software, clickRun.

Note: You may see a security prompt, depending on which operating system or Web browser you use. If you see such a dialog box, you must click the option to continue with the installation.

5. Follow the instructions on your screen to complete the installation.

6. The next time you start Outlook, you are prompted to configure the Outlook Connector. Enter the following information:

Your e-mail address

Your password

Your name as you want it to appear in the receiver's Inbox

7. ClickOK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
F outlook.com Exchane Server corrupts data Since September 2019 Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 6
E Accessing shared outlook folder doesn't work since switch to new outlook/excel Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 11
CWM030 Its been years since i've used outlook and now were up to 2016! Using Outlook 3
B Headache with Hotmail and Outlook since migration Exchange Server Administration 10
J ever since I started using Outlook, I cannot get an email from an app I use Using Outlook 2
D Outlook 2007 Slow Since Office 2010 Installed Using Outlook 1
M My outlook 2007 will not send or receive since last weeks updates. Using Outlook 3
J Outlook changing from inbox/trash/sent, etc. is EXTREMELY slow since updating Windows a couple of days ago. Is there an issue with Outlook as to the Using Outlook 2
W Unable to sync Outlook contacts and calendar since upgrading from Outlook 2007 to Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 1
M Outlook email not working since last automatic update. Using Outlook 2
C Can not start Outlook 2007. Since viewing my POP account (yahoo mail) Using Outlook 2
T Outlook has stop send/receiving emails since kb2207566 installed Using Outlook 1
N Email issues since installing BCM with Outlook 2007 BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
M search takes a loooong time since updating Using Outlook 8
M ctrl-c/v/x suddenly not working since installing office 2013/365 Using Outlook 1
A Alerts on incoming emails which are not responded since 1 day Using Outlook 1
B Trouble Locating Tools Menu since There's No Standard Toolbar in Office 2010 Using Outlook 1
T I'm unable to follow links from mail since 2010 upgrade any help appreciated__ Using Outlook 1
M since setting up office outlook2007 all messages are being sent to deleted folder in webmail Using Outlook 1
I Long delay in switching folders since I installed IE 9 Beta Using Outlook 2
S 6 to 8 second delay in folders opening since installing a number of updates yesterday. Using Outlook 1
T space line on printing email with OWA 2010 (since SP1) Exchange Server Administration 3
M Workgroup Calendar in Groove will not display since upgrade to Office 2010 Using Outlook 1
C Since I installed Norton 360 I can not open links people send on my email Using Outlook 3
B Need help with contact recovery, since trial of Office 2010 has ended. Using Outlook 2
M Exchange 2010 does not updat GAL since few days Exchange Server Administration 28
S Autocomplete has not worked since I got my new computer a month or so ago. How do I fix it so the emails are stored for autocomplete? Using Outlook 1
E Gmail IMAP not working since installing junk mail filter update Using Outlook 1
L Since Exchange 2010 SP1 upgrade, Mail Submission service is restarting every 24 hours in the early m Exchange Server Administration 11
M Not receiving an error code, JUST not receiving mail since I had a temp contact spam from Windows live. I had changed my password and I'm not getting Using Outlook 1
B Problems since 10/15 downloads with MSOutlook and Yahoo. What gives? Using Outlook 1
R New mailbox users not showing up in GAL since transition from Exch 2007 to Exch 2010 Exchange Server Administration 25
T Custom form created in 2003 won't print since upgrade to 2007 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
T Custom form created in 2003 won't print since upgrade to 2007 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 13
P outlook 2008 search box criteria couldn't be saved Using Outlook 2
pcunite Outlook 2019/O365 Build 13127.20408 errors when using MAPI calls Using Outlook 1
C Outlook with Office365 - search across account, by date rate, in multiple folders - how? Using Outlook 1
D Outlook 2010 Outlook in Windows 10 keeps asking for user name and password repeatedly Using Outlook 14
S Outlook mail adressing stops after first match in GAL Using Outlook 0
A Apply Selected Emails to outlook rules and Run Rules Using Outlook 5
T Changing Sent Items location in Outlook 2019 Using Outlook 0
J How do I disable advertising in Outlook 2019? Using Outlook 10
S Outlook (2016 32bit; Gmail IMAP) - Save sent message to Outllook Folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
L Unable to Sync Web/Android MS To Do with Windows Outlook Tasks Using Outlook 3
S Macro to move “Re:” & “FWD:” email recieved the shared inbox to a subfolder in outlook Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
S Outlook Macro to send auto acknowledge mail only to new mails received to a specific shared inbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
S Outlook Macro to move reply mail based on the key word in the subjectline Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
B Outlook Calendar not coming down from cloud Using Outlook 2
Terry Sullivan Sender's Name Doesn't Appear in the From Field on Outlook 365/IMAP Using Outlook 2
GregS Outlook 2016 Can I disable the Outlook Outbox? Using Outlook 2