My document file cannot be accessed through the 'attach' icon. That file can only be attached by going to 'Documents' in master fi

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

wjmann

How do I get my "Document" file to open when I click the attach icon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J When I send a pdf file to outlook it goes to the junk email and then I cannot open PDF because it converts to a word document. I have acrobat on my co Using Outlook 3
V Can't create file : Document.pdf. Right-click the folder you want to create the file in, and then cl Using Outlook 30
P Insert link in email body to attached document in Outlook 365 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
C replace subject line generated by converting a word document to PDF and sending it to an email Using Outlook 8
R Microsoft Outlook can't translate this document. Using Outlook 1
J Outlook body to word document Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 11
M How to create a document or email template for Opportunities BCM (Business Contact Manager) 0
O Copy email content and paste into new Word Document using a different font Using Outlook 1
D opening Word Document in a business contact? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 3
Z Send mail and contents of body from ms word document Using Outlook 1
L Macro to Open a Specific Word Document - Outlook 2007 Using Outlook 17
C Business Con Mgr - E-mail blast, to have a 'CC' as well as attach a document.. Exchange Server Administration 0
W Outlook body to Excel Document Using Outlook 35
S Cannot send document as email by right click and send as email Using Outlook 1
W Outputing contacts from Outlook 2007 to Excel document Using Outlook 2
J .TIF Attachments will not open. Error: "Unable ot open document. If this is a Web document, check y Using Outlook 3
B add address from outlook 2007 contacts to word document problem Using Outlook 12
P Blank page opening document through Direct Access in OWA from Exchange 2007 SP3 Using Outlook 3
R Scanned document will not send. Using Outlook 2
D Problem sending PDF document from Outlook 2010 to Lotus Notes Using Outlook 1
K i may have saved a critical document into my HOTMAIL account by mistake - is there any way to recover it, please help! Using Outlook 2
M Document does not print what the print preview shows after adding a background color with grandient effect. Using Outlook 1
C word document attachments Using Outlook 1
A Exchange 2010 OWA Document Access Exchange Server Administration 3
D Cannot email from Windows document Using Outlook 6
C Unable to attach document Using Outlook 1
S Saving Excel document to a network drive within Outook 2007 Using Outlook 1
K Need to pull Outlook '07 contact information into Word document Using Outlook 1
D Can't email docs from within the document, when switched to Windows 7 Using Outlook 2
S Outlook--front document clicks pass through to Outlook background screen and activate background clicks. Using Outlook 3
P Error while attaching document in mail Using Outlook 1
A How do I find a document sent as an attachement directly from Microsoft word? Using Outlook 4
K Outlook freezes when attaching a document Using Outlook 2
P Cannot email an open Excel or Word document using Outlook 2003 Using Outlook 1
F Deleting a large document from outbox Using Outlook 2
T When I scan a document to Word (some multipage docs) then try to email the document as an attachment, the email never leaves my Outbox. Using Outlook 2
M Printing from Outlook: Prints one page of a 7 page document and then stops Using Outlook 2
P Attached document from Sharepoint to an email in Outlook 2007 Using Outlook 3
A how to allow live@edu OWA to send emails to sharepoint document library? Using Outlook 2
B I have a folder in my document and i want ti email it- it wont let me Using Outlook 1
J Export contact mailing address to a single Word document. Using Outlook 1
W Print Preview only display half of the document Using Outlook 4
E Question: Can Outlook be configured to track/document when messages are read outside of the organization? Using Outlook 4
N User is trying to COPY and PASTE text document in outlook. But the output of copied text is an image. Using Outlook 5
R how to email word 2003 document thru outlook 2003 without having the email sitting in the outlook outbox there?? I want the email to be sent out direc Using Outlook 4
R Error Message: There was an error generating the XML document BCM (Business Contact Manager) 2
D Using VBA to send Word document as body of message works in 2007, but not in 2003 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 9
R Auto Download Document Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
D Tab Order Out of Sequence After Attaching Document Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
D Re: Can contact info be transferred to Word document as in E-mail BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1