I am able to send emails on Outlook, but unable to retrieve emails trying to come in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dokkorowe

I receive 2 emails and then get error message that message #3 cannot be retrieved

R

Ruchi Bisht

Which version of Outlook do you have (e.g. Outlook 2003, Outlook 2007 etc...)?

What type of e-mail account do you have (e.g. POP, HOTMAIL, IMAP etc...)?

Try the below mentioned step:

1. Login to your webmail (e.g. Comcast, yahoo etc...)?

2. Move all the e-mails from Inbox to some other folder.

3. Open Outlook.

4. Try sending a test mail and check.

Ruchi Bisht

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G Not able to send ANY emails due to a blocked list Using Outlook 2
S Unable to send emails through outlook, but able to recieve emails Using Outlook 2
D I am not able to send emails from outlook 2003 Using Outlook 2
N I am not able to send emails in 2003 and emails are stuck in the outbox. Also must manually click b Using Outlook 1
C Not able to send emails with Outlook 2007 using Vista BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
S Suddenly I am not able to send e-mail but can receive. We use Windows7 and Outlook has been working for about a year. Using Outlook 2
D Not able to send mails through MS Outlook 2007 Using Outlook 3
B Switching Access from version 2010 to 2007 or 2003 causes Outlook to no longer be able to send or receive email. Using Outlook 2
S Without Authentication able to send and receive email via POP3 - With Authentication not able to Send Exchange Server Administration 4
D Is a sub folder under contacts necessary to be able to name an Address Book? Using Outlook 1
V not able to change name in customize Ribbon Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
N BCM suddenly crashed and not able to view specific business contact. Using Outlook 1
Fozzie Bear Wishlist To be able to add a local folder or network share location in foldern view Outlook Wishlist 1
L Outlook 2010- Be able to move default Mail folders (Outbox, Draft, etc) Outlook Wishlist 1
P Not able to receive meeting request Using Outlook 2
D No longer able to Archive Outlook 2007 Using Outlook 1
N Not able to receive daily emails. Using Outlook 3
S I'm not able to copy and paste on outlook. Using Outlook 1
T Have to type in login to OWA twice before able to login Using Outlook 17
M Outlook Anywhere is not showing freebusy informayion and User not able to open shared calender while Using Outlook 1
R No problems for about three months and the, about two weeks ago I was no longer able to receive emails in Outlook. Using Outlook 4
D User running outlook 2003 not able to connect to Exchange server 2007 Using Outlook 5
D Not able to retrieve my emails or get to my contacts using outlook. Using Outlook 3
K Sending email in Outlook - being able to choose... Using Outlook 1
E 554 message not allowed [320] I am able to receive emails from these contacts but when i reply i get this error code. It is from contacts that i have Using Outlook 1
G Not able to accept meeting with outlook 2010 Using Outlook 0
J DAG problem - I´m not able to recover database Exchange Server Administration 9
G Not able to accept meeting with outlook 2010 Using Outlook 1
A error 2147504141 -I am not able to fix this error even after attepmting all IPv6 related sloution. Exchange Server Administration 3
A Not able to search by last name in GAL Exchange Server Administration 3
S Not able to establish Outlook on Windows server, office email, yahoo account Using Outlook 1
D I would like to be able to Forward a Template to a specified email address on receiving an email in the Inbox. Using Outlook 1
H Not able to get messages forwarded from my road runner account. Using Outlook 2
S How do I set up more than 1 email account for Outlook 2007. Have recently purchased a laptop and want to be able to check all emails that come into t Using Outlook 2
M Not able to select my contacts list for my address book Using Outlook 7
M Need to copy old PST file from CD into Outlook so as to be able to open and view the old documents. Using Outlook 7
A SCOM 2007 R2 not able to see Exchange 2010 mailbox server Exchange Server Administration 4
S Not able to open webmail inbox. Using Outlook 2
S Me and my big mouth...I said to my customer a district nursing organization down here in New Zealand, that 2 ipaqs should be able to share the same Co Using Outlook 1
T Need to be able to check my microsoft outlook emails via my blackberry Using Outlook 1
O owa was not able to process this request Using Outlook 3
M not able to recieve Internal and external email on a 2010 mailbox... attempting exch 2003 transition Exchange Server Administration 2
L I was able to password protect attachments in my earlier version of Outlook, but can't figure out ho Using Outlook 1
A not able to find Contacts when writing new email, even clicked the Searh Name button.__Try to set the address list or book, but nothing listed in the Using Outlook 1
L not able to access signatures to modify, add, or edit. Using Outlook 1
N Not able to select the details of a head office synced contact Exchange Server Administration 4
J Add a meeting / appointment to my Calendar without emailing the other person (like I was able to do Using Outlook 3
G SP1 upgrade fails in Install-MailboxRole due to not being able to resolve Discovery Management group Exchange Server Administration 28
A not able to change password by EX2010 OWA for few user's Exchange Server Administration 26
A Not able to load an add-in for outlook 2007 developed in VSTO 2005 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2