I loaded Office Home and Business 2010 and Outlook will not load. I still have Outlook 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kyoung7500

What do I need to do to get Outlook 2010 to work. I just purchased and loaded Office Home and Business 2010 but my older version of Outlook 2007 is still rinning and I cannot find Outlook 2010 on my computer.

R

Russ Valentine

Better verify your version: Home and Business or Home and Student?Russ Valentine

K

kyoung7500

Hi Russ,

Thank you for your response. I definitely have Office Home and Business 2010. I just purchased and loaded it on my PC. Is there something I need to do to ensure Outlook 2010 loads? I entered the 25digit Product Key and followed all instructions. I have tried running repair and adding in all the software. It still comes back and says Outlook, not available. Is it possible I have been sent the wrong software in the Office Home and Business 2010 package? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
E I lost Access 2007 and Outlook 2003 when I loaded Office Home and Student 2010 Using Outlook 2
O The page that you are trying to access cannot be loaded. Using Outlook 0
R Custom Contact Form how to update when loaded. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
M Outlook 2010 reloading messages that have already been loaded Using Outlook 3
N What is the recommended maximum amount of PSTs loaded for a user in Outlook 2010? Using Outlook 2
K I have 26 mail in my webmail which is not coming in Outlook 2010 when I open the program.__some mail from my webmail has been loaded into Outlook when Using Outlook 2
O I have 2003 outlook and am upgrading to 2010. Haven't loaded it yet but what do I do about existing files and messages on my 2003 Outlook Using Outlook 3
A I have outlook 2010. I have received mail but can not locate mail that was down loaded. Using Outlook 2
B just loaded outlook 2010 went to open it and just getting another box up saying Manged MAPI Service Catastrophic Failure. ( Eexption has beed thrown b Using Outlook 3
W Migrating from Exchange 2003 to Exchange 2010, but 2010 is coming loaded on a new server Exchange Server Administration 2
M The Add-in 'ACT! 2006 Extensions' (C\Windows\system32\Act7Ext.dll) cannot be loaded and has been disabled by Outlook Using Outlook 1
J Outlook 2010: shows no themes loaded when I go to them to insert an electronic card. Using Outlook 3
B The add-in ‘’avg exchange extensions’’ c:\progra~1\avg\avg9\avgxch32.dll cannot be loaded Using Outlook 2
T Can not get my address book loaded into OUTLOOK 2010. Using Outlook 2
S Conference Add-in is loaded, but no UI elements are visible Using Outlook 6
J The add-in 'google Desktop searach outlook addin cannot be loaded and has been disabled by outlook. uninstall the add ins__ Using Outlook 3
Q I cannot start Outlook 2007 I keep getting this error: __'Cannot start outlook window. Invalid XML,the view cannot be loaded.' Using Outlook 3
M The add-in could not be installed or loaded Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
F Outlook 2003 form cannot be loaded in 2007 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
S To help prevent malicious code from running, one or more objects in this form were not loaded. For m Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
S Outlok 2007 add-in PJ Correspondence Log-How do I get it loaded? Using Outlook 7
J Emails stay in Outbox forever once addin is loaded Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
A BCM Database cannot be loaded BCM (Business Contact Manager) 2
D Sending email from Office 365 alias in Outlook Using Outlook 4
J Office 365 erased all of my task views Using Outlook 3
D.Moore VBA script fail after Office 365 update Using Outlook 8
W April 2020 Office 365 Update - Add-Ons fail after Office 365 Update Using Outlook 6
P Categorize in Calendar not listed under tags in Office 365 (Office 2016) Using Outlook 5
L unblocking attachments before sending Office 365 Advanced Protection Using Outlook 0
O Help .. got lost ... installing Office like 2016 Using Outlook 5
L Deleting Office 365 calendar appt w/o emailing invitees Using Outlook 3
D Outlook 2016 Deleting emails without affecting folder structure - Outlook Office 365 Using Outlook 3
L Can signatures synch to Office Portal Using Outlook 1
T I'm thinking about moving from outlook.com to the Outlook I have in my Office 365 Using Outlook 1
Q Prompt button to auto turn on Out of Office Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
M Outlook .com group does not show up in Outlook for office 365 home Using Outlook 3
Jennifer Murphy Outlook can't connect to Office 365 at resort hotel Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 1
J Outlook Office 365 Win 10 how do I control background colors of events? Using Outlook 1
B Migrate Outlook 2007 to Office 365 Using Outlook 3
L Outlook Office 365 client: won't remember my setting File, not to collapse ribbon Using Outlook 2
J Migrate from godaddy 365 to office 365 home Using Outlook 8
glnz How set up new IMAP on Outlook-Office 365 and merge in pst from Outlook 2003 for same two email accounts? Using Outlook 5
Microfiche Migration from Office 2016 H&B to Office 365 Using Outlook 0
R How Can I backup office 365 account? Exchange Server Administration 1
L Wierd Office 365 Contact unable to edit body of random contacts Using Outlook 5
G Calendar View in Outlook Office 365 - Doesn't show enough hours, and the 30/60 min choice isn't the solution Using Outlook 4
O Office 365 Outlook - mark to download Using Outlook 0
O Office 365 using POP3 on both laptop and desktop Using Outlook 0
T O365 and Office Message Encryption Exchange Server Administration 2
V Multiple Calendars in Outlook To-Do Bar; Office 365 Using Outlook 3