Emails show up 2 or 3 days late.

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

ryan66

I using outlook 2010 on a Windows 7 32bit system. We have 10 POP 3 accounts all are working normal except 1. I can send that one an email and see it online she than checks her email with outlook and it goes away from the online website but doesn't show up in her inbox for a couple of days. This doesn't always happen but about 1 in 20 emails are late. It is a variety of extentions on the sent emails.

P

Palcouk

Check with that mail providor, email delivery is considered successful if its delivered within 72 hours (I recollect)

R

ryan66

It shows up right away in the online interface and goes away as soon as I send and receive in outlook but takes a couple of days to get to my inbox. In other words outlook is retrieving the mail but won't display it for a few days for some reason. I checked the firewall settings to make sure they are correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
witzker social connector 2010 does not show all emails to or from contact Using Outlook 3
witzker social connector 2010 does not show all emails to or from contact New Slipstick.com Articles 0
Z Tasks from some users show up as emails Using Outlook 4
T Desktop alerts show but no emails found Using Outlook 1
V move emails to windows folder and show sender details Using Outlook 7
C Exchange 2010 / Emails received show with display name and not email address Using Outlook 2
L Show all images for jpg attachments in reading pane for received emails? Using Outlook 3
J Outlook 2003/2007 IMAP emails dont show in inbox Using Outlook 0
D Received emails show only red X's no images - Email set for HTML. Prevent download of images is OFF Using Outlook 6
R Outlook for Mac 2011 - Conversation View does not show unread emails Using Outlook 1
F Outlook 2007 custom views do not show emails with Exchange 2010 Server Exchange Server Administration 2
F Outlook 2007 custom views do not show emails with Exchange 2010 Server Using Outlook 2
D Emails show up at the bottom of the screen when they are coming in, but do not show up in the inbox. Send and Receive function doesn't make a differe Using Outlook 2
D Outlook 2007 and 2010 do not show new emails for a lagged period of time, on Exchange 2010 RTM RU4 Using Outlook 2
J MS Outlook - Images in emails don't show up only from 1 sender Using Outlook 1
T Outlook 2010 doesn't show (new) emails in an IMAP account Using Outlook 1
B How to permanently and globally set emails to NOT Show in Groups????? Using Outlook 1
H Emails are downloaded but do not show up in the inbox. How do I view emails? Using Outlook 2
G How do I show emails from multiple inboxes on the same page in Outlook 2010? Using Outlook 1
I Pound Symbol in emails show as � (black diamond with white question mark inside) - Office 2010. Using Outlook 11
A Run-time error '430' on certain emails when trying to set "Outlook.mailitem" as "ActiveExplorer.Selection.Item" Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
J Moved many emails to Outlook external folder, need to delete on Gmail server Using Outlook 13
P Move emails between 2 mailboxes. Using Outlook 1
R Assign Categories "Round Robin" style but in a shared mailbox but on specific emails only Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 8
P Outlook for Mac - emails are not sent out beginning last week Using Outlook 1
M Missing emails in Inbox, but are present in webmail Using Outlook 0
A How To Get Body of All Emails to view in Blue Using Outlook 1
A How to get body of all emails in outlook 2016 to view in blue color Using Outlook 1
N Extract Outlook emails to excel Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
M Group of emails Using Outlook 1
I Saving attachments from multiple emails and updating file name Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
R List folders in a combo box + select folder + move emails from inbox to that folder + reply to that email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
D Assign categories to outgoing emails Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
J Outlook 2016 Moving IMAP emails to Exchange Using Outlook 1
P Flagging emails in conversations Using Outlook 2
V Outlook 2016 will not move emails in search results Using Outlook 4
D Outlook 2016 Deleting emails without affecting folder structure - Outlook Office 365 Using Outlook 3
M Filter Conversations - Filter Out Single Emails Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
F not receiving emails until i re-login Using Outlook 2
K No emails in inbox Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 1
A Record opened emails for reopening later Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 16
N VBA to delete duplicates by message-id on common pst for 2 or more emails Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
R Deleting emails from storage folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
R Outlook for Mac - Advanced Search and Tracking Sent Emails Using Outlook 0
DoctorJellybean Outlook 365 doesn't always mark emails as read Using Outlook 3
N Sent emails not reflected in all IMAP Folders Using Outlook 4
A Custom VBA to sort emails into folders Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
L Moving emails with similar subject and find the timings between the emails using outlook VBA macro Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
S How can I delete all copies of a given companies logo graphic from all my emails at once? Using Outlook 3
Y Open and Save Hyperlink Files in multiple emails Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 9