Task 'Email removed for privacy - Sending and Receiving' reported error (0x8DE00006) : 'The operatio

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bholstead

I am using Outlook 2007. Anytime I open outlook it goes through the send/receive without any problems. However within 2 minutes it automatically goes to send/receive again. Takes several minutes then returns the 0x8DE00006 error messaged that the send/receive operation failed. This send/receive is continual starting and failing. It slows everything down on my internet connection to extremely slow speeds. I can cancel it and internet speeds up to normal until Outlook within 2 minutes does it's send/receive and stalls everything. However, my mail usually updates. When I close Outlook and get a messaged asking if I want to close with unsent messages. I cannot find any unsent messages in the outbox. Any ideas? I have uninstalled/installed the outlook connector already with no resolution.

B

Bruce Hagen

Uncheck: Send & Receive every 2 minutes. Close and open Outlook. Do a manual Send & Receive. Does it clear up now? If yes, it is because 2 minutes was not long enough for it to complete the task. If it is not resolved, then please ask the Outlook Experts here.

Microsoft Office Outlook Forum

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/office/forum/outlook

Bruce Hagen

MS-MVP Oct. 1, 2004 ~ Sept. 30, 2010

Imperial Beach, CA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Error Code - Task 'Email removed for privacy' (0x80004005) : 'There is an error synchronizing your m Using Outlook 2
J __Task 'Email removed for privacy - Receiving' reported error (0x80048002) : 'This task was cancelle Using Outlook 2
A Task 'Email removed for privacy' reported error (0x80090005) : 'Unknown Error 0x80090005' Using Outlook 1
B VBA to convert email to task, insert text of email in task notes, and attach copy of original email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
D Using a VBA Custom Form to Send Reoccurring Email Upon Task Completion Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
W Deleting Sent Task Email, Deletes the task from my list Using Outlook 1
L Email to task without changin formatting Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 16
S Task Update coming as email and not updating task Using Outlook 3
Diane Poremsky Create a Task from an Email using a Rule New Slipstick.com Articles 0
Bachelle Macro to Update Existing Task from New Email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
E Send a Reminder/Task to certain Email Recipient Using Outlook 5
Diane Poremsky Create Tasks from Email and move to different Task folders New Slipstick.com Articles 0
D Script to parse email and set a task Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
S Create task with email URL instead of attachment Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
J Format change when dragging from email to Task Using Outlook 1
A Create Task from Email and put body & email as attachment into task notes Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 17
H Create a Task by Draft-EMail > Task+Reminder not Working Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
L Creating a Task from Email and Attaching Original Email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
I VBA Recurring Task Converted From Email Using Outlook 2
S Recurring Task / Delayed Email in Outlook 2010 Outlook Wishlist 10
C Visual Basic auto create task from email including attachments Using Outlook 9
M Send email on task creation? Using Outlook 2
T Email to Task Rule Using Outlook 2
S Tasks are handled through email but deleted email removes task history? Exchange Server Administration 3
R Way to correct the window in focus when creating a task from email? Using Outlook 1
S Task Email Attachment Shows Incorrect Email Subject, Opens Correct Email w/ Correct Subject Using Outlook 1
M Flagged email messages don't show in task list Using Outlook 5
S 2003: Issue dragging & dropping a Task or Email to pre-selected Cal. timeslot Using Outlook 3
D Send an email when a task is due Using Outlook 4
S Notify recipient of assigned task in Business Contact Manager by email Using Outlook 4
A Send Email to Task while sending to Email address Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
G Tasks - convert email to task & attach email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
K send email when task changes Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
K Copy Entire Email Content - Paste into new Task Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
J Office 365 erased all of my task views Using Outlook 3
T Report For Task Recurrance Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
E Can't accept or decline task (no button appears) Using Outlook 4
B Task Filter Not Working When I add too many criteria Using Outlook 0
X If you change expiration date of repeated task it dupplicates Using Outlook 1
B How to show concatenated categories in list task view? Using Outlook 2
B VBA to Collapse Task Folder Groups Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
E To convert imported data to custom fields in Task list Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
I Help with dates in task list. Using Outlook 5
Y Outlook Task View - Table Format - Customize Reminder Time to Drop-Down Selection Using Outlook 2
M Daily Task List Minimized Cannot Display Using Outlook 2
P Add a contact to the New Task in Outlook 2016 Using Outlook 2
S Codes for "Mark Complete" the task Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
K Task priority modification Using Outlook 4
F Search folder for tasks in all task folders Using Outlook 1
JohnViuf Export task list view settings to other pc Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 16