Recipients are unable to reveive pictures that I send as attachments in Outlook 2010 and Gmail

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

ken4jane

Original Title: Problems with Outlook 2010 and gmail

I am using Outlook 2010 and gmail. Recipients are unable to receive pictures which I send as attachments. Additionally, pictures which are part of the email (not attachments) are also not problem with gmail and Outlook 2002. Has anyone else encountered this problem?

V

Vinay - G

Check with the antivirus integration with the email. Disable the outgoing and incoming email scanning and check if it helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Multiple recipients causes interface error and unable to resolve address Outlook 2010 W7 Using Outlook 2
R Disable conversation thread from replying of recipients in the same subject. Please help Using Outlook 0
N Macro to move all recipients to CC while replying Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
C Create new Message with shared contacts & BCC'ing recipients Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
C Macro to add multiple recipients to message Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
B Removing Recipients from an automatic response Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
Q Undisclosed recipients does not include sender Using Outlook 1
S What is /O=FIRST ORGANIZATION/OU=EXCHANGE ADMINISTRATIVE GROUP(***************)/CN=RECIPIENTS/CN=... Using Outlook 5
V Safe Recipients list Using Outlook 0
Diane Poremsky Foward a Message and CC the Original Recipients New Slipstick.com Articles 0
Z Item.Recipients for Task Assignment on Send Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 10
Y Creating custom appointment request form with multiple mail recipients Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
B Print list of previously sent recipients Using Outlook 1
daveTQM Add email recipients to contacts Using Outlook 1
M Charter ISP Claims Outlook Generating STMP Errors of Too Many Recipients Using Outlook 1
D Meeting Request - Too Many Recipients Using Outlook 0
T Problem with .Recipients.Add("alias") Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
Fozzie Bear Change the Display Name recipients see for Exchange account Exchange Server Administration 0
D Delay Delivery: Visible to recipients? Using Outlook 1
P Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Using Outlook 2
L recipients are not recieving my outgoing emails Using Outlook 1
C Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Using Outlook 2
T Outlook 2013 Duplicate Recipients Using Outlook 9
E msg attachments lose their recipients "smtp" address Using Outlook 2
S Automatically move recipients to BCC field Using Outlook 3
S Undisclosed recipients Using Outlook 2
T Attachment sent from Outlook 2010 not shown by recipients Using Outlook 20
C Recipients Using Outlook 2
S Dynamically add recipients using combobox and checkbox????? Using Outlook 2
D View bcc recipients of email? Using Outlook 10
S multiple recipients on one email:__ Using Outlook 2
C Sending a group email that hides all the recipients Using Outlook 1
C 452 4.1 1. requested action aborted:try again later, too many recipients Using Outlook 4
G Cannot see all recipients in 'to' field in mail message (Outlook 2007) Using Outlook 1
K How to expand the recipients field on an outgoing appointment? Using Outlook 1
F Mail Delivery Errors sending to any Hotmail account recipients.__ Using Outlook 2
J Emails going to recipients Spam Folder Using Outlook 1
M Microsoft Office professional plus 2010 attachments not being received by recipients? Using Outlook 9
A Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients.____ Error Notification "Undel Using Outlook 2
M Office Outlook 2007 had problems encrypting this message because the following recipients had missin Using Outlook 1
O email sent multiple times to the recipients Using Outlook 1
I Outlook 2007 showing 2 e-mail addresses instead of 1 when sending e-mail to recipients using Outlook 2007. Using Outlook 2
D How can I remove my name from email so that it is not visible to recipients Using Outlook 3
M I need to know more about emails sent to UNSPECIFIED RECIPIENTS Using Outlook 1
M This is an Outlook email question. I need to know who may have recived my email that was sent to undisclosed recipients by mistake Using Outlook 3
F Email Address Policy for External Recipients in Exchange 2010 Exchange Server Administration 2
J Sending Attachments to AOL and MAC recipients Using Outlook 1
K PDF Attachments not seen by some recipients of OUTLOOK 2010 emails? Using Outlook 7
S attachments gets lost when sending to other recipients Using Outlook 2
R Disable automatic creation of outlook 2010 contacts for recipients Using Outlook 5