Emails being removed from the server even with the box checked to leave a copy on the server

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

maxinehorowitz

I recently moved and signed up with Comcast to get internet business service. Part of the package was Outlook 2007 which I already had on my computer. I signed up on an automated page and as soon as I did, all the emails on my Network Solutions servier where I host my company domain, disappeared. They disappeared from both my computers. The only place emails come in now is in OUtlook in the office. The NS server is empty on both computers and the emails don't come into my ipad either. I have checked that the box to leave a message on the servier is checked and Network Solutions has checked as well and tested it and they say that that it isn't working. I get two copies of the email when it arrives. I am not getting anything on my home computer. I am currently not using Outlook on my home computer temporarily. After the emails come onto the office computer they do download onto the ipad. PlEASE HELP AS i HAVE NO ACCESS TO MY EMAIL IF i AM NOT IN MY OFFICE. Thank you. Maxine

E

Ezil Vinoth

What is the type of email account configured in outlook (POP or IMAP or Exchange)?

On how many computers do you have the same email account?

Check the box "leave a copy of message on server" in all the computers.

Remove and re-add the account and check if it helps. You can also try creating new profile for Outlook and verify the status.

For duplicate emails check if the email account is added twice, also check with the links below, might be helpful.

http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/outlooksend/thread/ac45b939-73c9-4694-8392-9b0a3d559420

http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/outlooksend/thread/49f50680-9fdd-4709-90e0-613352c30627

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Compacting Outlook 2010 OST results in old emails being re-sent Using Outlook 6
M Emails being sent to Inbox and IPM_Subtree Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 4
B Saved emails in folders I created on left of screen are being erased as I open each folder Using Outlook 0
P Threat to being a spammer while sending automatic Emails through VBA Using Outlook 3
E Sent Emails not being saved Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 1
N Emails sent but not being received Using Outlook 2
J large emails are being sent continually! Using Outlook 2
N Hosted exchange emails not being delivered Exchange Server Administration 1
M Outlook 2007 - Emails being delivered to unspecified Recipient Mailbox Folder. Using Outlook 1
A Emails mysteriously being deleted from inbox and sent Using Outlook 9
W Not using the correct email account when replying to emails that have arrived after being forwarded from one email account to another Using Outlook 1
B Stop read receipts from being requested when i send emails Using Outlook 1
J Emails not being received Using Outlook 2
N Emails sent from Outlook 2010 are being received with some corruption of the body text Using Outlook 37
M I want to restore my inbox emails in yahoo server after being transfered to microsoft outlook. Using Outlook 2
N Emails sent from Outlook 2010 are being received with some corruption of the body text Using Outlook 2
J Outlook - how can I get emails back which I did not receive due to my mailbox being full? Using Outlook 3
N Emails sent from Outlook 2010 are being received with some corruption of the body text Using Outlook 2
M How to stop copies of emails being stored on server Using Outlook 1
N Emails sent from Outlook 2010 are being received with some corruption of the body text Using Outlook 5
D Emails return to original folder after being moved. Using Outlook 1
H Delay Delivery Option is being automatically selected and cannot be changed and does not allow emails to be sent. Using Outlook 1
D Emails keep sending without Send being pressed Using Outlook 1
T No emails being received... Using Outlook 1
B Create a rule to move emails after being sent to specific domains Outlook 2007 Using Outlook 1
B Emails being deleted. Using Outlook 1
D Emails being sent are returned undeliverable Using Outlook 1
J Old emails being resent to my inbox Using Outlook 3
L Why are my Windows mail emails not being delivered in a timely maner, but some are 4-8 months late getting to recipient? Using Outlook 1
P My emails are being sent without me pushing send Using Outlook 1
M Outlook 2003 - some outgoing emails are not being received Using Outlook 1
N Is there a way to prevent email being sent from IP addresses other than your own or from friends receiving emails with your email address that have di Using Outlook 1
M "554 5.6.0 Invalid content" - These messages are sent back with emails being suddenly blocked by my Using Outlook 2
A Duplicate emails being displayed in Outlook Using Outlook 9
M Emails being automatically deleted from Inbox Using Outlook 12
Q After being read, emails disappear Using Outlook 8
A Run-time error '430' on certain emails when trying to set "Outlook.mailitem" as "ActiveExplorer.Selection.Item" Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
J Moved many emails to Outlook external folder, need to delete on Gmail server Using Outlook 13
P Move emails between 2 mailboxes. Using Outlook 1
R Assign Categories "Round Robin" style but in a shared mailbox but on specific emails only Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 8
P Outlook for Mac - emails are not sent out beginning last week Using Outlook 1
M Missing emails in Inbox, but are present in webmail Using Outlook 0
A How To Get Body of All Emails to view in Blue Using Outlook 1
A How to get body of all emails in outlook 2016 to view in blue color Using Outlook 1
N Extract Outlook emails to excel Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
M Group of emails Using Outlook 1
I Saving attachments from multiple emails and updating file name Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
R List folders in a combo box + select folder + move emails from inbox to that folder + reply to that email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
D Assign categories to outgoing emails Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
J Outlook 2016 Moving IMAP emails to Exchange Using Outlook 1