No mail in view / contacts disappear

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PapawGray

Two problems:

I loaded MS Office 2010 professional on to a HP EliteBook 6930p and experience the following:

1. I see the email arrive on the bottom tool bar, however, the mail does not show up in the view screen.
2. I imported my address book/contacts, however, once I quit Outlook and then return, all my contacts are gone.

Any suggestions, help? Thanks, HC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
E Mail sorting view issue Using Outlook 1
S Custom field not populating in Custom View or Mail Merge Exchange Server Administration 2
P Using Outlook to view Office 365 e-Mail Using Outlook 1
P Adding a g-Mail account to view in Outlook Using Outlook 2
M Folder View in Unread Mail Pane - Outlook 2003 Using Outlook 6
F Search all Address books for an e-mail address and get all the results in one view. Using Outlook 2
I Outlook 2010 - Unable to view embedded / in-line data pasted from Excel 2010 into Lotus Notes e-mail Using Outlook 5
K Cant view folders set up on old version of outlook - and cant access mail sent to those folders . Using Outlook 1
B Outlook, mail, view, lost current weeks memos Using Outlook 1
N Outlook 2007 does not refresh view when moving mail to a folder Using Outlook 1
C Can't view mail from my g-mail account in outlook 2007 Using Outlook 2
G How do you view the ruler in an e-mail you are creating (Outlook 2010)? Manually set tabs, etc. Using Outlook 4
N Mail folder view properties Using Outlook 2
M Re: Can only display 49 email accounts under Tools, Email Accounts..., View or change an existing e-mail accounts. Using Outlook 1
S Re: Can only display 49 email accounts under Tools, Email Accounts..., View or change an existing e-mail accounts. Using Outlook 1
A Is it possible to have the color category be the background of the text or the label in the mail list view? Using Outlook 2
A View of Mail Accounts Collapsing for No Reason Using Outlook 3
ThinkToday Calculate reply time of outlook mail Using Outlook 1
B Outlook 2010 Opening Mail Attachment Using Outlook 2
e_a_g_l_e_p_i Is it possible it set the fonts used to read incoming mail Using Outlook 11
D Mail in Sent Items Gone Using Outlook 13
M Managing Gmail "All Mail" sync issues with IMAP Using Outlook 1
GregS Outlook 2016 Sent Mail absent from Sent Mail or Sent Items Folders Using Outlook 8
GregS Why is Outlook 2016 mail in Outlook.com? Using Outlook 1
S Outlook not receiving mail Using Outlook 2
Commodore Outlook (2013) issues with icloud.com mail Using Outlook 0
GregS Outlook 2016 iPhone won't download Outlook 2016 Mail. Using Outlook 0
A Arthur needs help with 2007 Outlook e-mail Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 3
oliv- How to distinguish whether mail is incoming or outgoing? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
W Receiving mail for account that has been deleted Using Outlook 2
H In outlook 365 POP mail Inbox, email takes a long time or never arrives. Using Outlook 1
Z Add text to auto-forwarded e-mail Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
K HOW TO FIX AOL MAIL ISSUES? Using Outlook 0
O How to prevent CC from showing when creating a new mail? Using Outlook 1
I Junk Mail and PersonMetadata Using Outlook 2
T 3 months of archived e-mail is missing Using Outlook 1
B Outlook - Mail from safe senders list being sent to Spam Folder Using Outlook 0
G Detect Google Drive and OneDrive links in incoming mail Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
M Sent mail not showing in Sent Items folder; but they can be found with Search Using Outlook 3
H Outlook 2016 sent over 30 copies of an e-mail with attachments Using Outlook 1
T Missing text in e-mail message after "(Please keep confidential)" Using Outlook 3
Victor_50 Outlook 2013 Custom Contact Form starts with "E-mail 2" Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
D after delete mail, open the next one Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
RBLampert Assigning a newly (re)created e-mail account to a specific .pst data file Using Outlook 2
B Clear Offline Items (Mail Folder) via VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
M Moving mail to another folder is much slower than before (Office365) Using Outlook 0
A Outlook macro to create search folder with mail categories as criteria Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
N VBA Script to Open highlighted e-mail and Edit Message Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
M Auto-export mail to Excel Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
M Sent mail not showing in my sent folder Using Outlook 9