Problem with reply font color changing with each reply

• Thread starter Coop
  • Start date Views 1,348
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Coop

We are using MS Office 2003 Professional Enterprise edition,, on our Terminal Server, running Windows Server 2003 Enterprise,, and something has changed recently, and I didnt change it.

My users have asked me and I have noticed it in my reply emails also,, every time a user replies to an email the reply font color changes, I can see in Tools - Options - Mail Formats - Stationary and Fonts, the forward and reply font color change,, and have changed mine to a bright blue on replies,, but what I and other users are seeing is a font color change to different colors on each reply, back and forth to the same recipient, each time I get a reply back the other users font color has canged and my reply back again changes to a different color. I do not remember this happening like this before a couple weeks ago???? And I see only a change of font color for replies I would assume for the first reply,, I do not see a check box or any other thing that would perpetuate a change in font color for each and every reply back and forth???

Status
Not open for further replies.