Can you create mail rules for an account you have delegate or shared access to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dorrin

Hello,

Does anyone know of a way to create mail rules for incoming mail on an exchange account you have delegate or shared access to in outlook 2007? The rule needs to be able to run automatically when new mail arrives.

Alternatively, is there any way to get Outlook 2007 to allow you to include 2 exchange accounts instead of only 1?

Thank you!

D

Dorrin

Thanks again Diane, I'll try that for opening the second account. For creating the rules it looks like it has to be the owner, not just someone with owner level rights to the account. Or am I just doing it wrong? :) Trying to figure out some snags we've found with our current processes and the exchange environment we're getting ready to roll out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Outlook macro to create search folder with mail categories as criteria Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
T Create Rule For Secondary E-Mail Address In Outlook 2016 Using Outlook 4
M receive mail when appointment category changes and create task from appointment Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
L any ways to create shortcuts to a public mail folder Using Outlook 4
J Create Calendar Alert Event form Mail Subject line? Using Outlook 4
A Creating rule to create week folder and transfer mail using alert Using Outlook 3
D Create additional custom flag descriptions (other than Send E-Mail, Call etc.) Using Outlook 1
P VBA create mail with attachment and voting buttons Using Outlook 6
B How do I create and send mail in Outlook 2003 from code? Using Outlook 5
H Change the e-mail address when create a new user account Exchange Server Administration 1
M Javascript to create Charts in e-mail for intranet only? Using Outlook 1
S Problem with trying to create 'New e-mail' message Using Outlook 4
M I can receive emails. I reply or create a new e-mail and outlook shows it was successfully sent to the recipient. HOwever, the recipient never receive Using Outlook 2
D Mail merge to create labels for Outlook contacts DOES NOT WORK Using Outlook 3
U I've had to create another Administrator file, because someone accedentily put a password onto my e-mail. I still can not recieve or send e-mails Using Outlook 2
J How can I create a rule in Outlook 2010 so that all mail where the sender's name (not email id but name) has a certain word in it? Using Outlook 1
B Help! How do I create an e-mail stationary for MS Outlook 2007 Using Outlook 1
C create rule to forward mail from domain Using Outlook 7
L create new mail item from current item Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
H can i automatically create new contact from specifc incoming mail BCM (Business Contact Manager) 2
S Create a clickable custom column field Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
O Create a custom contact form - questions before messing things up... Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
C Can't create Outlook data file Outlook Wishlist 0
L automaticaly create a teams meeting with a sync Using Outlook 0
D Can Exchange Admin Center create a pst for users email/contacts/calendar? Exchange Server Administration 0
S Create A Search Folder That Looks For Message Class? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
F How to create phone number as links in notes of Contacts Using Outlook 2
Nessa Can't create new appointment Using Outlook 1
A Create date folder and move messages daily Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
C Create new Message with shared contacts & BCC'ing recipients Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
O Multiple email accounts - hesitate to create a new profile Using Outlook 3
G Can't create Folder Groups in Outlook 2013 Using Outlook 0
N Outlook rules don't create a copy for bcc'ed emails Using Outlook 3
F Delete/create/reset Exchange mailbox on Outlook.com Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 3
R Can not create folder to store specific emails in in Outlook for Mac Using Outlook 1
W Create Search Folder excluding Specific Email Addresses Using Outlook 5
K VBA BeforeItemMove event create rule to always move to its folder. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
JackBlack What tools do you use to create the signature for email? Using Outlook 3
Rupert Dragwater How to create a new email with @outlook.com Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 32
F Should a new email account also create new contacts Using Outlook 2
D create an html table in outlook custom form 2010 using vba in MsAccess Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
R Outlook add-in to create new contact from an email. Using Outlook 0
Tanja Östrand Outlook 2016 - Create Macro button to add text in Subject Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
Q Script to create a pst file for Archiving Using Outlook 1
Jennifer Murphy Can I create a Rule with Or'd conditions? Using Outlook 1
D Outlook macros to create meeting on shared calendar Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 10
G How do I create a custom pick list in VB for an outlook automated email? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
L Create Custom Form Using Outlook 0
Diane Poremsky Create a Task when a Message is Flagged New Slipstick.com Articles 0
Stilgar Relsik Create a rule to copy text from an email and paste it in the subject line. Using Outlook 1