Simply put:the office connector or the office outlook is not performing at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

asclepios

The errors received are now changing every day, this is after system restore, uninstalling connector reintalling, trying the 64bit( which I could never down load), at last uninstalling , reintalling office home and business 2x and retrying outlook from scratch. the 2 latest errors are:4201 and 8de0002. I have searched and tried to follow the knowledge based reports, but none solve the problem for long. When I was using office pro 2002 with outlook, I never had a problem. Rushing one program after another is now compounding the corruption or whatever it is. But I am thoroughly getting discouraged. If anybody can help, he'll be my guardian angel.

Windows Vista, Microsoft Office Hme and Business 2010.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Outlook 2013 - All rules simply delete the email Using Outlook 1
T Emailing invoices from Simply Accounting 2010 using Outlook 2007 Using Outlook 2
P Exchange 2010 OOF Simply not working Exchange Server Administration 18
M Changing the preferred order for "Put this entry in" list for adding new contacts to the Address Book Using Outlook 1
C Put Day of Year into Outlook Calendar Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
M Retrieve data from GAL and put it in Clipboard Using Outlook 1
A Create Task from Email and put body & email as attachment into task notes Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 17
R Outlook 2013 VBA I want to put the entire message to clipboard Using Outlook 5
J Rule to put ONLY sent items in specific folder Using Outlook 1
H How do I import all my old email from Entourage 2004 (I have put email in separated folders), into my smart box of Outlook 2011 ? Thanks__ Using Outlook 2
O How to put the most used folders in the Favorites Folders list? Using Outlook 2
M Need to take names and email addresses from excel 2003 and put into outlook to email. Using Outlook 4
T Need to build contact lists (put name / address / phone & fax numbers / pertinent info about contact & company), make notes (what spoke about Using Outlook 2
G .outlook calender,Put in a re occuring event and it blanks out the whole 24hr period. Using Outlook 1
D I do not want to receive msn.entertainment, msn.finances, msnnbc emails. They clog up my system. I also want to put a vacation notice on my Outlook Using Outlook 3
L Can not get Outlook to save e-mail account passwords. If I put passwords in manually system works fine, but when I close Outlook and reopen I have to Using Outlook 1
M Our internet was disconnected and then reconnected now outlook is asking for user name and password. What we put in does not work. Using Outlook 1
I Organizator of a Meeting is put in the Subject-Line of a ressource in a calendar Using Outlook 4
U I've had to create another Administrator file, because someone accedentily put a password onto my e-mail. I still can not recieve or send e-mails Using Outlook 2
D message from sender in Global Address List gets put in junk mail Using Outlook 2
A Whats the maximun limit of email addresses i can put in the bcc line (Outlook 2003 SP2 with Exch 200 Using Outlook 1
N Put a shared distribution list into Address Book in Outlook 2007 Using Outlook 1
D Trying to eliminate incoming email from being put into 'Large Mail' folder, even if it means editing registry to do so. Using Outlook 5
P Can I Assign Put a Public Folder on a Tasks's Update List? Using Outlook 5
K put CAS/HT/MB server on new IP/subnet Exchange Server Administration 4
J I have set up outlook on my laptop and when I connected to my winmobile phone to sync all the mail was taken off my phone and put in outlook. Using Outlook 1
T I am trying to export my contacts to a csv to put on my smartphone. Using Outlook 2
R How do I create a macro to put text in certain emails? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
M Grab info from attachment and put into SQL db Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
M How do I find Calendar events that have been put off with Snooze? Using Outlook 2
V What happens when "Resource" recipients are put in To/cc boxes? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
D Sending email from Office 365 alias in Outlook Using Outlook 4
J Office 365 erased all of my task views Using Outlook 3
D.Moore VBA script fail after Office 365 update Using Outlook 8
W April 2020 Office 365 Update - Add-Ons fail after Office 365 Update Using Outlook 6
P Categorize in Calendar not listed under tags in Office 365 (Office 2016) Using Outlook 5
L unblocking attachments before sending Office 365 Advanced Protection Using Outlook 0
O Help .. got lost ... installing Office like 2016 Using Outlook 5
L Deleting Office 365 calendar appt w/o emailing invitees Using Outlook 3
D Outlook 2016 Deleting emails without affecting folder structure - Outlook Office 365 Using Outlook 3
L Can signatures synch to Office Portal Using Outlook 1
T I'm thinking about moving from outlook.com to the Outlook I have in my Office 365 Using Outlook 1
Q Prompt button to auto turn on Out of Office Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
M Outlook .com group does not show up in Outlook for office 365 home Using Outlook 3
Jennifer Murphy Outlook can't connect to Office 365 at resort hotel Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 1
J Outlook Office 365 Win 10 how do I control background colors of events? Using Outlook 1
B Migrate Outlook 2007 to Office 365 Using Outlook 3
L Outlook Office 365 client: won't remember my setting File, not to collapse ribbon Using Outlook 2
J Migrate from godaddy 365 to office 365 home Using Outlook 8
glnz How set up new IMAP on Outlook-Office 365 and merge in pst from Outlook 2003 for same two email accounts? Using Outlook 5