Blue line on forwarded emails - omitting

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mfgdes

Where is the setting in Outlook 2010 to omit the vertical blue line on forwarded emails?

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
When you have outlook configured to include a prefix when forwarding, you'll get the blue line on HTML messages. Go to File, Options, Mail - about halfway down is the Reply and forward - set it to include the orginial, not prefix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A How To Get Body of All Emails to view in Blue Using Outlook 1
A How to get body of all emails in outlook 2016 to view in blue color Using Outlook 1
E Outlook 2016 Default Blue Color Using Outlook 3
J blue down arrow Using Outlook 1
T How to remove annoying Big Blue Type at beginning of my messages Using Outlook 2
M Automatically highlight unread mail in Favorites inbox(s) (Blue number) Using Outlook 1
H Arrows blue and purple not always visible Using Outlook 0
S Outlook 2007 freezes and sometimes shuts down my computer, which produces a blue screen. OS=Vista Ho Using Outlook 1
G How can I get blue headers in Outlook 2003? Using Outlook 4
V I can't type outgoing mssg. in body. Color is blue. I can send and receive only to.. and subject: lines. I receive emails and attachments OK. Using Outlook 1
G All sent items are blue font Using Outlook 2
N Emails with unrequested blue backgrounds Using Outlook 1
S Re: COLOR CATEGORIES (RED - YELLOW - BLUE - PURPLE - ECT) Using Outlook 1
F COLOR CATEGORIES (RED - YELLOW - BLUE - PURPLE - ECT) Using Outlook 1
T BLUE CIRCLE WITH A CROSS IN OUTLOOK BOX. Using Outlook 1
D What is that blue two-way arrowed icon in my outlook left pane? Using Outlook 10
J Pasting into Outlook 2003 produces blue question mark Using Outlook 2
C Message reads 'Microsoft Outlook has stopped working, in blue. In black the statement 'A problem cau Using Outlook 6
M No more blue OWA default theme (Exchange 2010) Exchange Server Administration 8
B User defined field for messages with 'me' in the [To], [Cc] line Using Outlook 0
C How to rename subject line and forward the email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
B Add Prefix text to Subject Line Using Outlook 1
M Convert Subject Line to Internet Header version of Subject Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 10
O Double line spacing - solved with minor drawback Using Outlook 0
J VBA Outlook : Subject line : Cut and Paste name to heading , number to very end of the body of Email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
N Wide Line Spacing in Folder pane 2016 Using Outlook 18
C Change Subject Line in Selected Emails Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
O Adding a new account - "CompanyL (none)" line is added Using Outlook 5
C Outlook - cannot save subject line changes Using Outlook 2
O On click,I want to change subject line of selected mail and then reply to particular email and move Using Outlook 3
N Select Appointment subject line from combobox or list Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
M Subject Line Automation - Trigger Script Delayed Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
R Sending email copy (*.msg file) of sent email if subject line contains specific string. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
J Marco in search of text in subject line Using Outlook 8
N automatic response with an attachment based on the subject line Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
K ind specific Subject line from outlook and copy the content of the email body to exce Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
C replace subject line generated by converting a word document to PDF and sending it to an email Using Outlook 8
C Outlook Subject Line Macro Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
Harald Olsen Automated insertion of address in address line Using Outlook 1
P Can't see full text in From and Subject line Using Outlook 1
D dropdown list in new email in subject line Using Outlook 4
T In-line reply style in Outlook Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 20
N Rename Subject Line with Email Content Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
Stilgar Relsik Create a rule to copy text from an email and paste it in the subject line. Using Outlook 1
P MS OUTLOOK 2013 - Adding Sender on the CC line Using Outlook 5
J Remove extra line above signature in reply Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
I Make a macro in line rather than pop out Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
Diane Poremsky Editing the Subject Line in Outlook New Slipstick.com Articles 0
Aussie I Change the Subject Line ... but after it is moved the subject has reverted Using Outlook 1
Diane Poremsky Add a file number or keyword to the subject line of messages New Slipstick.com Articles 0