Can't save embedded photos in email.

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Photo732

Someone had sent me some images from his IPhone. They are embedded. I can't seem to figure out how to save them to my local drive. Is this even possible? If I right click on the photo the only option it gives me is to copy. Then I try to go the folder my my computer where I would like to store this image and paste is greyed out leaving me back at square one. Can anybody help.

Thanks,

Bill

P

Photo732

Thank you for your reply Diane. Here is a problem.... I know that IPhone cameras have decent resolution. I know this because my boss took a shot of Cinderall's Castle and made a 16x20 out of it. It seems like the image in question is 134kb which is good enough for a 4x6. Do you know by doing this as you instructed that it is reducing the size of the image at all?

Thanks,

Bill

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
How large is the email message? Saving it should not change the size appreciably. (A few KB is expected - ie, if the message in outlook is 130KB, it may be a little over or under that when saved to the hard drive.)

I don't know about iphones, but blackberries can reduce the image size when emailing.

Status
Not open for further replies.