when I save my messages it saves images as attachments . how can I stop it ?

• Thread starter Mohammad7484
  • Start date Views 1,697
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mohammad7484

hi;

when I save my messages it saves images as attachments . how can I stop it ? I want save my massage as like as I see . but when I send it again to some one it is a corrupted message with some images attached to it .

G

Gordon B-P

What exactly do you mean by " save my messages" ?If you find my response helpful, please click on the " Vote as Helpful" button!Thank you!

M

Mohammad7484

I save my new messages as Outlook template or Outlook message , but when I send it the recipient receives a html code page with images attached to it .

Brian Tillman

State the steps you use to save them. What do you click? What menu items do you choose? How do you try to send it? In what format were the messages when you received them? In what format do you send them? How do you create the new message from the saved one? Details always help when trying to diagnose a problem.

M

Mohammad7484

OK .

My English is not good , but I will try to describe .

I am moderator of a yahoo group and I was sending emails to my group with outlook 2007 before . and now it is about one week I changed my office to2010 version and I upgrade my windows fromVista toWindows7 . I tried to send emails as like as before, but I found my recipients have problem with my emails . they can't see any message . they see a message like this ...

and this is what I've sent ...

I found when I compose a new message and send, they can receive it correctly . but cause of I need a template , when I save my messages and I send that message again with some changes later ,it will corrupt . this is exactly what I did when I had office 2007 .

but then I didn't had any problem.

now I describe what I do exactly .

I open outlook 2010 . then I click new E_mail button on the 'Home' tab .I design my template then I click onFile tab andSave As button . I chooseOutlook Message format - Unicode (because I use Persian Fonts in my mails) and finally clickSave button.

Details : If I send this message to my group it will receive correctly .

then some time later I want send another message to my group . I Double-Click on 'mytemp.msg ' it opens Outlook . I do my changes to that and send it .

now it receives corrupted !.

I tried to save as Outlook Template . but I had that problem too .

E

Ezil Vinoth

From where do you double click on mytemp.msg? or in other words, in which location you find this mytemp.msg?

The template you create and save will get saved in the below location.

C:\Users\<user name>\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Templates

Go to the above location, you will find the template you saved. Click on that template, make changes and try to send and verify the status.

M

Mohammad7484

I have changed the address of Save As option to MyDesktop Folder . and I click on myTemp.msg that is located on my Desktop.

E

Ezil Vinoth

Try to save the template in the default location and then try opening it to verify the status.

If the above does not help, create new profile, configure the email account and check with the templates.

M

Mohammad7484

Is it possible my firewall make this ?. I changed my firewall from Kaspersky Internet Security 2010 to Kaspersky Anti-virus 2011 .. perhaps . may be it creates some changes . how can I check this and how can I fix it ?

I disabled my firewall and email protecting but I have same problem yet.

E

Ezil Vinoth

Did you check with new profile?

Restart the computer in clean boot and check Outlook.

Note: restart the computer in normal mode later.

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
I have changed the address of Save As option to MyDesktop Folder . and I click onmyTemp.msg that is located on my Desktop.If you save the message as a Draft in Outlook (select it and Ctrl+C, V to make copies of the Draft), does it work correctly?

M

Mohammad7484

but I found something else today . when I send a saved message it will remain a copy of it into the outbox . look at this picture please ...

and these are messages that I sent before and received as corrupted messages. but in my outbox there is a copy of them .

M

Mohammad7484

I don't know whats your meaning of pst . but when I forward a sent message, it receives correctly with any problem .

M

Mohammad7484

yes when I send a draft message it is correct. but a saved message on my hard disc would be corrupt.

Status
Not open for further replies.