1) I've tried (desperately and multiple times) to send asingle Excel chart (Excel 2003 SP3, Windows XP SP3) as an email (main message) instead of emailing a large w/b as an attachment.
2) Here's what I did using MSOutlook Express 6:
--> opened the w/b
--> selected the chart sheet
--> clicked the "E-mail" option on the Toolbar
--> sent "the current sheet as the message body"
--> the sent email appears perfectly in my "Sent Items" folder of Outlook Express.
3) The recipient responded (repeatedly): "Picture unreadable! Can't view it. I'm usingMS Outlook not MS Outlook Express."
Is the problem at the sender end or at the recipient end ??
4) I do have on this computer a non-OEM version, and under "About Microsoft Outlook" it reads:
... Microsoft Outlook 2000 Sp-3
... No E-mail - Security Update
5) The Outlook 2000 initial Welcoming Inbox message (received a while back) reads:
"To create a message, click the File menu, point toNew, and then clickMail Message. ... "
But under Outlook File :: New :: there's no Mail Message option to click !!
The options are:
.. Post in This Folder
.. Distribution List
.. Journal Entry
.. Office Document
.. Choose Form...
.. Personal Folders File (.pst)
Please help me if you can, realizing that I've never usedMS Outlook before.
Thank you kindly